• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI RuPay Credit Cards UPI linking now live

rajcasio

TF Premier
I was having APAY & Platinum CC with different bill and billing date.
My newly issued CORAL RUPAY has combined bill(received) and date with Platinum CC.
I tried to change the billing date through imobile and to my surprise both the CC's dates are changed.
Anyone faced this issue and later changed the billing date through customer care?

I am not sure if anyone else has faced this issue and already written about it in this thread/a separate thread:

I got Coral Rupay LTF in August. Started using it for UPI transactions. I also hold a HPCL Coral Visa card. Statement generated in September end was common for both the cards and the total reward points for both were also added and shown together. However after Bill payment, reward points were not added to my existing points. Raised the issue on Twitter and got a call today informing me that due to the Rupay card ICICI is facing issues tallying and deciding on the correct total of reward points earned. Hence for now the reward points earned aren't being added to the kitty. Was informed that it's the same for other customers and this issue will get resolved by the end of this year and points will get credited eventually.

Edit: I also told the representative that can't points earned on the Visa card be added for now keeping the points earned on Rupay on hold to which I was told that they will get credited together only.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I am not sure if anyone else has faced this issue and already written about it in this thread/a separate thread:

I got Coral Rupay LTF in August. Started using it for UPI transactions. I also hold a HPCL Coral Visa card. Statement generated in September end was common for both the cards and the total reward points for both were also added and shown together. However after Bill payment, reward points were not added to my existing points. Raised the issue on Twitter and got a call today informing me that due to the Rupay card ICICI is facing issues tallying and deciding on the correct total of reward points earned. Hence for now the reward points earned aren't being added to the kitty. Was informed that it's the same for other customers and this issue will get resolved by the end of this year and points will get credited eventually.

Edit: I also told the representative that can't points earned on the Visa card be added for now keeping the points earned on Rupay on hold to which I was told that they will get credited together only.
GOD bless THEM as well as US!!

cc24x7

TF Premier
getting the option to avail ICICI MMT signature card with 2.5 joining fee and then no fee, should I go for it.
I also frequently used MMT for hotel bookings