• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI not reporting to CIBIL

Manoj Pant

TF Premier
I have 3 ICICI credit cards - 2 Core and 1 Amazon. As everyone knows that ICICI report to CIBIL on bill generation date, but my CIBIL report still showing 28 may 2023 as Date reported and Certified for both ICICI accounts. My last bill generated on 28 June 2023 ,which is not reported to CIBIL yet , means ICICI not reported to CIBIL in last month.Is anyone facing this issue? What to do in this situation?

ray8285

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Curious about the same? Any actions/ Updates?
Sometime lenders skips reporting a month to a few & hence the “XXX” on the DPD section, which means basically data was not reported for those months ! Nothing unusual or alarming.

Coming to ICICI, one fine morning you will see your report up to date, they have a habit of reporting 3-4 months of data together.

Why ICICI does that is again a separate discussion.

insight

TF Ace
Sometime lenders skips reporting a month to a few & hence the “XXX” on the DPD section, which means basically data was not reported for those months ! Nothing unusual or alarming.

Coming to ICICI, one fine morning you will see your report up to date, they have a habit of reporting 3-4 months of data together.

Why ICICI does that is again a separate discussion.
Any way to trigger their banking system to push out an update? I vaguely recall that certain Address or Phone or some kind of record changes used to trigger one?

ray8285

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Any way to trigger their banking system to push out an update? I vaguely recall that certain Address or Phone or some kind of record changes used to trigger one?
It is not adverse data. I have dealt with more than 50 different lenders & almost all lenders do it. So as long as it is not adverse data they are reporting there is no point in wasting time & energy over this.

BhaiyaJi

TF Ace
Have, Accelero, Sapphiro Master/Amex. Only Accelero is coming in the credit reports. I want to know if they will report these as different card or not. Asking because I am looking to take Coral Rupay and want multiple entires in credit reports.

BeingIncog

TF Ace
Have, Accelero, Sapphiro Master/Amex. Only Accelero is coming in the credit reports. I want to know if they will report these as different card or not. Asking because I am looking to take Coral Rupay and want multiple entires in credit reports.
all gemstone+ platinum has one statement and credit bureau account. co-branded ones like apay have another account.

RevEng

TF Premier
Too many XXX in report, by ICICI bank.

There was no transaction for Feb month, had 0 Rs statement. That XXX is understandable.

But even if I use the card, generate a non-zero bill, ICICI still doesn't report.

Is there any impact of too many XXX?