• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Icici make my trip signature card

Anmol@1

TF Buzz
How may days does it take to receive dragonfolks card after MakeMyTrip signature card. ( is it related to joining fee payment) Can i access international lounge/ spa on dreamfolks card without joining fees billed in a cycle? What is the list of spa for icici card?

Do i have to spend 5000 in quarter for international lounge and domestic spas too.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
How may days does it take to receive dragonfolks card after MakeMyTrip signature card. ( is it related to joining fee payment)
3-4 days later. Not related to joining fees.
Can i access international lounge/ spa on dreamfolks card without joining fees billed in a cycle?
Yes you can access international lounge and domestic spa without any condition.
However, for domestic lounge access there's condition of spending ₹5k in previous quarter. It is for each and every ICICI Card.
What is the list of spa for icici card?
Hyderabad, Kochi, Indore, Mumbai and Jaipur airport.

Do i have to spend 5000 in quarter for international lounge and domestic spas too.
No

Last edited:

Keeganoid

TF Neo
How may days does it take to receive dragonfolks card after MakeMyTrip signature card. ( is it related to joining fee payment) Can i access international lounge/ spa on dreamfolks card without joining fees billed in a cycle? What is the list of spa for icici card?

Im getting my MMT Card in Feb 2024 .... can I use it for domestic lounge access in March 2024 or do I have to wait for April 2024?