• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI IMobile app shows Wealth Management for 3 credit card!! Possibility for a 0 balance account?

I have been utilizing Amazon Pay for the past 11 months, having a limit of 4.6 lakh. A few days ago, I made the decision to upgrade to a platinum card with a shared limit, and my request was approved within a day. Shortly after, I also requested a coral Rupay card, and it was approved within a few hours after my platinum card approval.

Upon receiving both cards, I noticed that the ICICI mobile app theme changed to black and displayed "Wealth Management." Does this imply that I am eligible for a wealth management account with a zero balance requirement?

Nobody

TF Buzz
For linking process first they will disband the previous ICICI netbanking user I'd linked with cc it would take 24hrs and after that again you have to call and they will link it to the wealth account.
You can call any customer care for this.

But for linking process connect with wealth as they would guide you better.
Can't i keep my previous user id since i had customised it with my name.

saucy

TF Ace
I just got a callback from the branch they are asking for self attested aadhaar photocopy to activate upi services
My Dude, chill

Not sure if you've had another account with ICICI. But this advice should stand out irrespective.

So as long as your account number is the same as the one you got in the instant wealth management kit, everything's fine.

It takes 3-4 working days for the account to get completely activated.
It takes 1 week for it to start reflecting in your net banking - you will see that your wealth management cust I'd will stop working once the accounts start getting linked.
It takes around 1-2 weeks for the accounts to get auto linked.
2-3 weeks in, your imobile app colour will change, and you will have the physical debit card.

Just let it sit still till then. No need of any action.

Also, an exclusive WM branch can't open a regular savings account 🤣🤣 so chill

V360

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
My Dude, chill

Not sure if you've had another account with ICICI. But this advice should stand out irrespective.

So as long as your account number is the same as the one you got in the instant wealth management kit, everything's fine.

It takes 1 week for it to start reflecting in your net banking - you will see that your wealth management cust I'd will stop working once the accounts start getting linked.
2-3 weeks in, your imobile app colour will change, and you will have the physical debit card.

@varunsridharan - Wahi kya karoge Bhai WM account ke saare features lekar - just wait for sometime and everything will be enabled :)

My Dude, chill

Bro i am chill but the thing is that
But u know what they did open a regular savings account for me on Saturday after my report to them on Monday morning they said will upgrade but they also asked me to send funds to it
And i decided to test it for by sending to my icici and sending from icici

It seems that my mobile number is not even registered with that bank account because i can't find the account via upi registration or can't even get OTP to any operations on netbanking

saucy

TF Ace
How do you know it was a regular account?

You sent funds in the account which was mentioned in the instant kit, yes?
And this is the account that you have the I'd and password to. How's the money lost?

Again, like i said, give it a good week.
Macchi jaise jhatpata to ek hafte baad bhi sakte ho
Bro i am chill but the thing is that
But u know what they did open a regular savings account for me on Saturday after my report to them on Monday morning they said will upgrade but they also asked me to send funds to it
And i decided to test it for by sending to my icici and sending from icici

It seems that my mobile number is not even registered with that bank account because i can't find the account via upi registration or can't even get OTP to any operations on netbanking

And this is the account that you have the I'd and password to. How's the money lost?

On Monday morning when I called and asked it seems like i have a regular savings account and they asked me to wait on line to check and they agreed it got created as 0 balance digital savings account by mistake and they will upgrade

And i used the details from the insta kit send 1000 INR which worked after Monday evening but now i am unable to take funds back from it as i am not getting any OTP because mobile number is not updated+ upi not showing my account

Lost money was returned after i explained the same to icici bank support

saucy

TF Ace
Lost money was returned after i explained the same to icici bank support
So you're saying that this money had never reached the WM account number mentioned in the instant kit?

And
On Monday morning when I called and asked it seems like i have a regular savings account and they asked me to wait on line to check and they agreed it got created as 0 balance digital savings account by mistake and they will upgrade

And i used the details from the insta kit send 1000 INR which worked after Monday evening but now i am unable to take funds back from it as i am not getting any OTP because mobile number is not updated+ upi not showing my account
The ICICI support told you that an account number from their WM instant kit was a regular savings account?

I received a phone call from the branch on Saturday afternoon, either at 3 PM or 4 PM, informing me that my account had been activated and I could start using it. They asked me to begin sending funds to the account to test its functionality.

To conduct the test, I entered the WM Account details in the BHIM UPI app to initiate a fund transfer from my HDFC account. However, the transaction failed, even though the amount was debited from my account and displayed in the transaction history. Subsequently, I contacted the ICICI branch to inquire if they could see any funds in my account, but they confirmed that they couldn't find any.

In order to check the transaction status, I had to reach out to the HDFC Branch Manager, who informed me that the transaction was successful and advised me to contact ICICI for further assistance. I waited until Monday morning and then contacted ICICI support, providing them with all the necessary evidence. They acknowledged that my account was not activated and questioned why I had sent funds. They mentioned that they would attempt to reverse the funds. Eventually, after several email exchanges with ICICI, I received the refunded funds in my HDFC account.

Regarding the account creation process, I received an instant kit for the WM account from the WM Branch. However, during the account creation, they mistakenly set it up as a regular zero-balance account, referred to as a "Digital Saving account." On Monday, when I mentioned that my account was not reflecting as WM in net banking, they discovered the error and apologized, assuring me that they would upgrade the account promptly.

Despite the account correction, I encountered additional issues. I discovered that I couldn't link my account via UPI, and I was unable to perform any regular fund transfers through net banking.

However, despite providing my PAN and AADHAR details when I opened my account, they are now requesting a self-attested copy of my AADHAR to raise an internal service request (SR) and rectify the issue.

Nobody

TF Buzz
My Dude, chill

Today my kit got delivered and after setting dc pin i was able to access my account. Talked to customer care that my cc is not linked in it. They asked me to link it myself from services. Then i asked that i want to retain my old customer id with cc and don't want this new id since last one i customised it with my name. The lady on the other side told once your cc gets linked to your savings account. You customer id's would also get merged and your old id would be retained. Don't know whether she said correctly or just to please me😂.