• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI credit card rejected. Need advice

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
My application for ICICI Sapphiro got rejected. They only approached me for this. Also I shared the documents asked and did vkyc as well. When cutting the call they said you will get the card in 7-10 days. After 2 weeks I got the message my CC application is rejected without giving any reason and now I can apply after 6 months again. On checking status online, it says my cc application number is invalid. I also don't have any savings account with icici.
What is the way to know the reason why my application is rejected. Any suggestion what can be done from my side?

CardUser28

TF Buzz
Same happened with me, I have a salary account with them and received one call that I will get sapphiro on my existing salary, but later rejected the application citing that income is not is enough. You can mail them and ask them only, they provided some way for me to contact the head service quality but I didn't email after that as I ready have other ICICI cc and got SBI cashback also recently.

Hunny1208

TF Buzz
Guys, mailing them worked. There was some address verification issue which got sorted out and now I got my approval.
Thanks for help.
same thing happend with my brother, after vkyc they told that card will be delivered in 7 days.

Got the declined message, we called the customer care number which was mentioned in amazon , they told us address verification reason for rejection.
Asked them to reschedule the vkyc and they give us a request number.

Hope he will get the vkyc done again

does calling them and requesting will work or i should mail them too ?

Am i missing anything here @gurubhai ?

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
same thing happend with my brother, after vkyc they told that card will be delivered in 7 days.

Got the declined message, we called the customer care number which was mentioned in amazon , they told us address verification reason for rejection.
Asked them to reschedule the vkyc and they give us a request number.

Hope he will get the vkyc done again

does calling them and requesting will work or i should mail them too ?

Am i missing anything here @gurubhai ?
You can only try man. I got a call to resend my address and give proper near by landmarks for them to easily verify.
After that card got approved. They didn't do vkyc again.