• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Wealth Management Account

sauravkumar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You can also open new family account and get them added to wealth management program with Zero AQB.

There are special lounge in many branches and also dedicated WEATH MANAGEMENT BRANCH, where only such account holders are serviced.

No one else can use those branches
Could you please explain new Family account?
How it is different??

Do we first need to open family account then it's converted to wealth??

dealsindia2018

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Family account here means account of family member.

If you already have a wealth account, you can add your accounts of family members to your wealth account group and get all benefits of wealth account.

D7162

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Family account here means account of family member.

If you already have a wealth account, you can add your accounts of family members to your wealth account group and get all benefits of wealth account.
My account was zero balance titanium salary account and It was upgraded to wealth account (now no more salary credit since almost 6-7 years). My wife have some basic savings account. Can I connect her account with mine to make her account zero balance as well ? will it effect my existing zero balance account ? (as it was salary account previously) Which debit card is good ? World master or visa select one ? I recently asked by mail and they sent world master wealth card but didnt knew about visa variant

sauravkumar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My account was zero balance titanium salary account and It was upgraded to wealth account (now no more salary credit since almost 6-7 years). My wife have some basic savings account. Can I connect her account with mine to make her account zero balance as well ? will it effect my existing zero balance account ? (as it was salary account previously) Which debit card is good ? World master or visa select one ? I recently asked by mail and they sent world master wealth card but didnt knew about visa variant
How was your account upgraded to Wealth?

I have also Titanium Salary Account but it is not upgraded.🤔🤔

And master card World variant is better.

voygers

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
mine was a salary account . recently got auto upgraded. maintaining 20-30k balance . have 5l limit on cc and 790 cibil.

got master world debit card issued 2 days back. normal customer care says icici is not issuing master card.
you have to call wealth management customer care(1800-103-8181) to get icici wealth management debit card.yet to be delivered but showing in i mobile app.

Reactions: nrb

nrb

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
mine was a salary account . recently got auto upgraded. maintaining 20-30k balance . have 5l limit on cc and 790 cibil.

got master world debit card issued 2 days back. normal customer care says icici is not issuing master card.
you have to call wealth management customer care(1800-103-8181) to get icici wealth management debit card.yet to be delivered but showing in i mobile app.

Thanks. Just called above number to request for my master world debit card.

sushant4

TF Buzz
Only Benefit of ICICI wealth management accounts is free Cibil access
I just wanted to know this thing, since wealth management is giving such features like free imps and cibil access.
So here the wealth management means the segment of the account, or a person having wealth management bank account?
Since wealth management status can be gained with higher credit limits too, so with that status gained through credit limits do we get such features or we need wealth bank account with the status to enjoy this features?

paresh22

TF Ace
I just wanted to know this thing, since wealth management is giving such features like free imps and cibil access.
So here the wealth management means the segment of the account, or a person having wealth management bank account?
Since wealth management status can be gained with higher credit limits too, so with that status gained through credit limits do we get such features or we need wealth bank account with the status to enjoy this features?
If you are trying to open new account, now there is strict requirement of having 25 lacs TRV. Even if you managed to open wealth account, if you don't keep required balance it may get downgraded. Some people having salary account have got wealth status without need to maintain any TRV balance.

codenerd

TF Ace
Anyone has any detail about any Wealth RM from Kolkata? Please DM! I have APay credit card with 3 lakh limit, Sapphiro LTF card with 5 lakh limit, been using my ICICI as salary account since almost 5 years, hundreds of transactions every month since last few years and yet no upgrade! I just have a basic privilege account.