• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

Just received this below message.

Dear Customer, your ICICI Bank Credit Card Application is under process. The final status will be communicated to you within 15 days.

Application number is changed than what was received on email.
how many digits though? mine also was different and has been told that sms one is wrong.(it has 2 digits less here than that of mail).

Tosh

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
So anyone know whats the process to change from the useless visa variant to somewhat useful dual one?

Zulu

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

whywhy

TF Neo
Hey guys,
so i applied on friday, got the call from the agent and did the vkyc. Today, I got another call asking me to confirm my address (my current address is different from my aadhar card address). Did that. Half and hour after that, got a message that unable to approve the card.
Called up customer care and all they were able to tell me the rejection was due to "details mismatch"(which is a load of absolute bull). My guess is the person who called me today did some mess up. and now she's not answering her phone.

what should i do next? should i reapply? do the whole process again? or can i escalate this?