• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

nirsark

TF Premier
Initially I was very positive. Now after reading so many comments I am skeptical whether my application will approve or not.... ICICI just issuing cards randomly it seems. For some quick approval, for some quick rejection, for some delayed approval, and for some hanging in the air... existing relationships (including existing credit cards) with icici not helping much here... just random process... have to wait and wait and wait...

haroldh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I raised a request for visa to amex/mastercard dual variant through customer care. The agent mentioned that Visa card will be closed. However i read on the group that all cards are active. Can someone please confirm?

Tosh

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I raised a request for visa to amex/mastercard dual variant through customer care. The agent mentioned that Visa card will be closed. However i read on the group that all cards are active. Can someone please confirm?
Did the customer care agree to change of network. I have been denied both on call and on email stating 'security reasons and the offer of network change not being available'

I have been asked to close my card, go to branch and apply offline for dual variant. After all the praise I had heard about ICICI being more customer centric. I have to say my experience has been pathetic so far. Even HDFC has given me better resolution than this.

Can someone share the escalation matrix to raise this issue as the application was for dual variant and changing the product post approval is just wrong.

cc_guy

TF Buzz
Initially I was very positive. Now after reading so many comments I am skeptical whether my application will approve or not.... ICICI just issuing cards randomly it seems. For some quick approval, for some quick rejection, for some delayed approval, and for some hanging in the air... existing relationships (including existing credit cards) with icici not helping much here... just random process... have to wait and wait and wait...
Yeah, totally agree.
Just to add some more fun, got message from ICICI today that my application has been approved and the card would come in 7 working days. I had just gotten the application won't be processed mail 2 days ago. Now, I will just wait for the card dispatch sms from Bluedart.

haroldh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Did the customer care agree to change of network. I have been denied both on call and on email stating 'security reasons and the offer of network change not being available'

I have been asked to close my card, go to branch and apply offline for dual variant. After all the praise I had heard about ICICI being more customer centric. I have to say my experience has been pathetic so far. Even HDFC has given me better resolution than this.

Can someone share the escalation matrix to raise this issue as the application was for dual variant and changing the product post approval is just wrong.
Yes they agreed and gave me an SR number as well

cks

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Applied a week back. Received the cards yesterday. Has been a super smooth experience.

codenerd

TF Ace
Just to confirm, when we say dual variant, we receive separate cards.. Means 1 from amex and 1 from MC.. Am I right?
So by this logic shouldn't we get 3 DreamFolks cards?