• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

codenerd

TF Ace
Can anyone update on the BMS B1G1 offer on the cards applied via Alumni program for which they offered Visa variant? As of now, it still is useless as no offer is there on the bins offered to us. Anyone with any other variant who is able to get the movie offer?

card_monarch

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Applied last week. got message yesterday that card is approved. and two variants (MC & Amex) are showing up in iMobile now.

RadioactiveTabela

TF Premier
Hello folks,

I'm an alumni of one of these eligible institutes but haven't done the course which the institute is renowned for. I did a non-engineering non-MBA course. Think BA Political Science from an IIT or something like that. Does that make a difference?

I'm not salaried. Is the 20lpa+ income criteria the same for professional / self employed? Do they even require income proof if I give degree certificate / marksheet?

What are the odds of approval for me? I'm only considering it because LTF + ICICI offers with merchants (don't have another ICICI card).

cc_guy

TF Buzz
Yeah, totally agree.
Just to add some more fun, got message from ICICI today that my application has been approved and the card would come in 7 working days. I had just gotten the application won't be processed mail 2 days ago. Now, I will just wait for the card dispatch sms from Bluedart.
Just saw today the dual variant cards in Imobile. I also did a online transaction on the MC version to check and it went through. How do I apply for the Visa variant so I can have all the three cards?
Timeline
Applied - 9th June, ICICI was having some technical issues
VKYC - 14th June
Physical Verification - 17th June at Home
Approval message - 19th June

Last edited:
Just saw today the dual variant cards in Imobile. I also did a online transaction on the MC version to check and it went through. How do I apply for the Visa variant so I can have all the three cards?
Timeline
Applied - 9th June, ICICI was having some technical issues
VKYC - 14th June
Physical Verification - 17th June
Approval message - 19th June
Physical verification of home or office?

suhasa010

TF Premier
Just received a verification call from ICICI Bank.
Designation in the company, Number of years in the company, and where you would like to deliver the credit card!!

Anyone with same set of data?
Nah. Didn't receive anything.
Few days ago they called for verification but they cut the call automatically (couldn't hear anything)
Last Saturday it was approved. Can see in netbanking (MC variant)
Yesterday got the dispatch message for MC.

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Designation in the company, Number of years in the company, and where you would like to deliver the credit card!!

That verification lady was speaking Bangla. Seems verification from Kolkata ICICI office only.

Someone told after verification it gets approved.

Card noob

TF Select

Same asked last week but she told she'll delink my number and again call but next day 1 no voice call for 5 seconds and then no communication later till today

Thinking of applying again

codenerd

TF Ace
ICICI guys are so damn lame.
Called them for applying for AMEX + MC variant also and 1st executive directly approved it but suddenly disconnected the call.
Another executive is giving lame excuses that RBI has banned AMEX and MC and that variant change or new variant issue is not possible. So bloody lame!
Also when inquired about the BMW 1+1 offer, she told me that the offer if First Come First serve basis. If thats true then this card is almost useless. Can someone pls confirm if BMS offer on Visa variant is first come first serve?
Also someone pls tell me how else can I apply for Dual variant so that I have all 3 variants.