• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

KingAAR

TF Ace
Hi guys, I just got approved for dual variant card. I wanted to know if I can take a guest (spouse) along with me for international lounge (since I have two cards and 2 accesses each) or will they restrict the access only to card holders? If so, can I apply for LTF add on card for my spouse that can provide lounge access? How does this work? Kindly help.
no it isn't like that, you can give your card to someone and they just verify the card by deducting 2rs nothing else,.... or you can try dream folks digital access

SplendorSuperman

TF Premier
Contributor
Hi guys, I just got approved for dual variant card. I wanted to know if I can take a guest (spouse) along with me for international lounge (since I have two cards and 2 accesses each) or will they restrict the access only to card holders? If so, can I apply for LTF add on card for my spouse that can provide lounge access? How does this work? Kindly help.
Thread '[Informational] ICICI Sapphiro Dreamfolks'
https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/informational-icici-sapphiro-dreamfolks.2758/

Update ?
+3 word
Yes. The incompetent people who helped fill the form marked my job as a government sector job. Had to make them change to Private, but they kept on insisting that I keep it government as it will help in approval. I understood they did this deliberately, but I was not going to lie about being in government just for the sake of a card. Filled second application, and they put my college details in the employment field. After asking, they said that since my company is outside India and has no office in India, they did so and this is their standard procedure. The application didn't get approved (was put on hold). Emailed the Aumini team, and they said customer care would contact me and fill out the application again. Irritated, I got it filled again. Later, got a call that since the office is not in India, can't approve. This is something I had been telling them since the beginning, that my office is based outside India and I am working remotely. Could have just told me before getting a CIBIL hit and this application-filling game.

Riya

TF Ace
It's been a week since v-kyc. I have not received any reply or confirmation from the bank.
Do talk to your RM or write to their credit card team... Same thing happened with me... It took one whole month for the card to reach me... I had to poke them every other day...

SplendorSuperman

TF Premier
Contributor
Yes. The incompetent people who helped fill the form marked my job as a government sector job. Had to make them change to Private, but they kept on insisting that I keep it government as it will help in approval. I understood they did this deliberately, but I was not going to lie about being in government just for the sake of a card. Filled second application, and they put my college details in the employment field. After asking, they said that since my company is outside India and has no office in India, they did so and this is their standard procedure. The application didn't get approved (was put on hold). Emailed the Aumini team, and they said customer care would contact me and fill out the application again. Irritated, I got it filled again. Later, got a call that since the office is not in India, can't approve. This is something I had been telling them since the beginning, that my office is based outside India and I am working remotely. Could have just told me before getting a CIBIL hit and this application-filling game.
I can feel your frustration.
ICICI agents are very eager just to fill new applications.
Does your employer has any establishment/space in India ? If any, should be suffice as they don’t do verification.

Last edited:

Riya

TF Ace
I was in same boat as you , I applied on 27th Nov with Vkyc (CIBIL hit ) then a text later after 3 days of Application processing and heard nothing after that till 12th December.
I mailed them for status and reply was my application was incomplete as agent hasn’t filled my employer details ( she wrote my college’s name in place of employer) ; I was told that I will be receiving call for the details updation soon however I never received one.

Being restless and angry over the silly mistake made by an agent , I applied from the link again and received call for application on 13th December.
I told the agent about my earlier application , non-surprisingly she offered to fill new application.

I gave go-ahead for the same with CIBIL Enquiry Consent Text again but good thing was I got “no CIBIL Hit” 😁😁.
Did Vkyc and everything but this time too I heard nothing from them till 15th evening i.e. Rejection Message.

I was pretty furious and shot off mail to ALUMNI CC and PNO both with asking reason for Rejection ( specified RBI Provisions too).
On 16th Morning Received the approval text.

PS : I held SB Account , APay and Coral Cards so wasn’t NTB.

So , I have elaborated my experience.
Its upto you to decide.

Good Luck
You applied through an agent??? Wasn't the applications done online only? Because even bank executives don't know such kind of offers available

SplendorSuperman

TF Premier
Contributor
You applied through an agent??? Wasn't the applications done online only? Because even bank executives don't know such kind of offers available
Not offline , “ over the phone through ICICI Agent”.
I too like many others got to know the offer here on TF.

Talking about exec. ,they love selling PL offers only.

srikant

TF Premier
You can use your credit card for another passenger on the same ticket.

In my experience, using 2 accesses on the same card for different passengers on the same ticket didn't work - but I think you can use one variant (Amex/MC) for yourself and another for your wife for the same lounge visit.

Brijesh

TF Buzz
I’m from NIT Allahabad. While other NITs are on the list, mine is not. Can anybody help, like whom to contact for the inclusion request?

WandereR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Somebody here informed that He was able to get it approved despite his NIT not being in the list. It might work for all NIT/IIT even when not listed