• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank pre-approved offers

Alpha

TF Buzz
Dear all,

I noticed today that the pre-approved offers given by ICICI bank on my iMobile application and ICICI net banking are no longer visible. Strangely, all my pre-approved offers from ICICI Bank have disappeared.

Is anyone else also facing a similar issue? Please do let me know. Some of the offers that I was being given were really good and I was thinking of availing them as well. I'm surprised how all of them just disappeared. As I have never faced such an issue in the past, any advice or information would be most welcome.

Thank you very much.

Dear all,

I noticed today that the pre-approved offers given by ICICI bank on my iMobile application and ICICI net banking are no longer visible. Strangely, all my pre-approved offers from ICICI Bank have disappeared.

Is anyone else also facing a similar issue? Please do let me know. Some of the offers that I was being given were really good and I was thinking of availing them as well. I'm surprised how all of them just disappeared. As I have never faced such an issue in the past, any advice or information would be most welcome.

Thank you very much.
Yupp.

mailmenow

TF Premier
Is it necessary to update our PANCARD details in imobile & NetBanking to get pre-approved offer and limit enhancement offer?? Because my PANCARD details not showing in NetBanking???