• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI bank pre approved credit card possibilities & time frame

SarthakModak

TF Buzz
Can anyone tell me how long it takes from the date of account opening to get ICICI Bank pre approved credit card if someone do good amount of transactions and most likely which card they will offer?

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Can anyone tell me how long it takes from the date of account opening to get ICICI Bank pre approved credit card if someone do good amount of transactions and most likely which card they will offer?
Depends on how many transaction you do in a month also how much balance do you maintain & how old your account is.

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Do you own any ICICI Bnak cc? If yes,how long it took to get a pre approved offer? Actually my account is ~9.5 months old and I maintain around 2L still I didn't get any offer
I have 3 ICICI Cards but I got them with cost since they were not given against the account.
Also as I said, maintaining balance will not help, you also need to transact.
9.5 month is not at all enough, wait for 1-1.5 years at least.

Akashgod

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
1st thing u have to do is check cibil score in icici.
2nd is use account normally, don't transact heavily like a current account.
In icici 700 plus cibil is enough to get cc , secured loans , consumer loans etc. For personal loan 760 plus atleast. R u salaried or self empl while opening account??
I got personal loan in 3 months , and cc in 5 months

SarthakModak

TF Buzz
In icici 700 plus cibil is enough to get cc , secured loans , consumer loans etc. For personal loan 760 plus atleast. R u salaried or self empl while opening account??
My father has ICICI Bank account opened as self employed and yeah I did check CIBIL in ICICI Bank's app

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Can explain this in detail? What's the limit then they kept for Mine account?

If you do one or two heavy transactions in month like of 20000, 30000...and get deposit of similar amount... You will receive calls from the branch..... One of my friend account got closed.... After he refused to convert mine into regular or current account.... He used the account for two months like this.....

Its a

Amitt Aryan

TF Premier
It will cost 550 approx to check cibil.
I also thought the same trick to allow bank see my cibil score and give offers.
But when I saw the charges, I thought thats the early charge for any credit card I can get normally using documents.
Thats why did not tried that method.