• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

I need some suggestions for HDFC Bank Credit Card Upgrade.

Asim

TF Buzz
Hi Guys,

I have a HDFC VISA SIGN REGALIA INTL credit card with Rs.1452000 credit limit and lifetime free. I have received an upgrade offer of HDFC V INFINIA METAL CARD with the same credit limit and Rs.12500 annual fees. My Annual spending is around Rs.750000 Is it advisable to accept the offer? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_20220626_204618.jpg
    IMG_20220626_204618.jpg
    412 KB · Views: 148

Parvesh Goyal

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
so true, can i ask when does your expiry year is ? mine is 01/2024, so i won't upgrade to metal or any paid variant and hdfc isn't issuing plastic variant so will the renewal of the card would be plastic or metal! i think it could be metal but FYF which I'm not interested either ! let c
My expiry date is same as yours. Why should we change our card for a piece of metal? Secondly as per my opinion it's not upgrade. It's downgraded one. We have to pay extra for nothing.

jayks

TF Select
VIP Lounge
so true, can i ask when does your expiry year is ? mine is 01/2024, so i won't upgrade to metal or any paid variant and hdfc isn't issuing plastic variant so will the renewal of the card would be plastic or metal! i think it could be metal but FYF which I'm not interested either ! let c
As far as I'm aware, in HDFC if you block and replace your CC, you get a replacement CC with renewed expiry date of +3 years. So why not keep doing that before the renewal/expiry year?