• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

I need some suggestions for HDFC Bank EasyEMI Pre-closure related queries.

mrtravel

TF Buzz
Hello,

recently I bought a TV on Samsung website through HDFC CC EasyEMI (no-cost, 6 months tenure). I have got 7500 Rs instant cash back (only for EMI orders) apart from no-cost EMI offer.

It's been only few days since I have ordered the TV and I plan to pre-close the EMI. If there are no preclosure charges, do I nees to pay only the principal outstounding amount or also should pay the 7500 CB I received for buying it through EMI?

FYI, product price is 70k, inst. CB is 7500, approx. principal amount is 60k., approx. interest will be 2500.

If anyone had experience with preclosing the HDFC CC EMI, kindly reply to this post. Thank you.

Tejo

TF Legend
It's been only few days since I have ordered the TV and I plan to pre-close the EMI. If there are no preclosure charges, do I nees to pay only the principal outstounding amount or also should pay the 7500 CB I received for buying it through EMI?
nope
I plan to pre-close the EMI. If there are no preclosure charges, do I nees to pay only the principal outstounding amount
don't dream on zero preclossure charges, that too ....HDFC :LOL: