• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

I created a Digital Holder for your cards! And it's open source!

swiftlysingh

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I was frustrated to be able to store my cards on my phone and need to grab physical cards whenever I needed to pay on a new site (or HDFC Smartbuy, ifykyk). I created an opensource Holder for your cards. I have been using it for couple months now, and it's been great for accessing and sharing your card details.

Currently it's only available on iOS, will build something for Android if you folks like it. If you check it out, let me know what do you think.

AppStore - https://apple.co/3WjpvA5
Screenshots -
Component 2 (1).png

Pradumya

TF Premier
I was frustrated to be able to store my cards on my phone and need to grab physical cards whenever I needed to pay on a new site (or HDFC Smartbuy, ifykyk). I created an opensource Holder for your cards. I have been using it for couple months now, and it's been great for accessing and sharing your card details.

Currently it's only available on iOS, will build something for Android if you folks like it. If you check it out, let me know what do you think.

AppStore - https://apple.co/3WjpvA5
Screenshots -
Component 2 (1).png
Hi
I am an Android user, though I have some new feature suggestions if not implemented yet -
1. Enabling NFC feature - Since NFC is available for DC & CC both, this could be utilised for offline spends.
2. Integration within different apps - Whenever on a payment page and time to enter card details, there could be a pop up to select one of the cards and all the details are prefilled. Just like Google has for password prefilling for third party apps as well.
3. The CVV and expiry date shouldn't be visible directly, creating a eye button to hide/unhide CVV and expiry date would be better. The bank app also has biometric locking but when you go on to view card details it again asks for verification via OTP (in Axis app).
4. There should be a copy button to easily copy the card number to paste in different apps.

I know building something is tough, this is why all these are suggestions and may or may not be implementable.

Last edited:

swiftlysingh

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi
I am an Android user, though I have some new feature suggestions if not implemented yet -
1. Enabling NFC feature - Since NFC is available for DC & CC both, this could be utilised for offline spends.
2. Integration within different apps - Whenever on a payment page and time to enter card details, there could be a pop up to select one of the cards and all the details are prefilled. Just like Google has for password prefilling for third party apps as well.
3. The CVV and expiry date shouldn't be visible directly, creating a eye button to hide/unhide CVV and expiry date would be better.

I know building something is tough, this is why all these are suggestions and may or may not be implementable.
Noted: 📝

About point 3. The app has Biometric Lock. So the CVV and other sensitive information is only visible when the user is authenticated.