• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Your Ideal credit card! Throw your ideas!

JayKay

TF Buzz
Dear CC Geeks

What if you want a credit card with best reward/cashback system (but same time it should be feasible for the bank to adopt it) how it would be.
Let's have like this
1. Features of your best Credit card based on reward system
2. Features of your best Credit card based on cashback system

Clay your ideas so it would be the best card for your usage
Mention your expected monthly spend in that card

I hope this thread will reach bankers to design few cards that match all kind of people rather than so many cards being launched.

kishorvr

TF Premier
I was waiting for this question. We must have the ability to chose if we need lounge, golf, offers, and other luxuries.

Currently,if there is golf, the card is ultra premium. I wish there is a card where we check eligibility to earn good value cashback and reward points, and then add lounge, golf, offers, etc based on requirements.

Also have the ability to off the non spend based benefits. I guess this will make cards exclusive, simple, and less expensive.

Is there any card that's fits this scenario?

Gaara

TF Ace
An Ideal card for me ✨

That gives Cashback like:
  • On Offline Shopping: Equivalent to the rewards offered by the Axis Ace Credit Card.
  • Utility Payments: Equivalent to the rewards offered by the Airtel Axis Credit Card.
  • Online Transactions: Equivalent to the rewards offered by the SBI Cashback Credit Card.
Reward Structure:
  • Milestone Benefits: The opportunity to earn additional rewards upon reaching designated spending thresholds.
  • Accumulated Reward Rate: Rewards earned as a percentage of total spending throughout a statement cycle, rather than on an individual transaction basis.