• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Feedback on digital payment and lending in Indian Ecommerce

Hi,

This is for an academic project in management. If you can, just for fun, fill up this Google survey form. It does not capture email ids of participants and also it does not mention any specific products or services from a specific company or financial institution. I tried my best to see if this kind of post is restricted by community rules. In case there is a community rules which prohibit this, I will be happy to remove this post. As I mentioned this is purely from academic purposes and it will also be clear if you have a quick look into the questions.

Hi,

I am posting it again in the thread as I believe because of time of posting it did not receive many eye balls. So trying my luck one more time.

This is for an academic project in management. If you can, just for fun, fill up this Google survey form. It does not capture email ids of participants and also it does not mention any specific products or services from a specific company or financial institution. I tried my best to see if this kind of post is restricted by community rules. In case there is a community rules which prohibit this, I will be happy to remove this post. As I mentioned this is purely from academic purposes and it will also be clear if you have a quick look into the questions.

https://forms.gle/iSpnu8RW6r7KHGoe9