• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HUGE Confusion (Magnus Gift Edge Capping)

adi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I purchased a gift voucher worth 10k which was a 10x category.
So, here I get 600 edge points (for every 200₹ spent 12 edge points is offered).

as the above purchase was a 10x category that means 6k edge points (600*10).

conversion in air miles I get 4800 miles.

that's a 48% return 🤔😳.
please correct me if I'm wrong.

and I wanna know about capping on gift edge not able to find it anywhere, some are saying there is no capping.

If there is no capping then I will buy same gift voucher 10 times

48k+20k miles I will get on purchase of 100k

that's a 68% return ( yeh kya ho rha h bhai)🥲🥲

Operation9343

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I mostly use Skyscanner or momondo for domestic travel there is approx 1500₹ difference.
@3500 approx from Skyscanner/momondo and same flight @5200+ on mmt/yatra/cleartrip.
So the strategy will be to check skyscanner first and if the difference is not too much, use yatra 10x + traveledge 5x. If there is a big price difference, use skyscanner to book?

adi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
there are no max capping applicable for axis giftedge portal, I have email confirmation from axis... don't worry.
but for some brands, you can buy max 10k gv per month.
if you are buying under 10x category, you'll receive normal 12/200 rs within few days and accelerated 9x within 120 days.
and yes total 48% returns in miles
❤️

Shvmchhbr

TF Buzz
there are no max capping applicable for axis giftedge portal, I have email confirmation from axis... don't worry.
but for some brands, you can buy max 10k gv per month.
if you are buying under 10x category, you'll receive normal 12/200 rs within few days and accelerated 9x within 120 days.
and yes total 48% returns in miles
Can you or anyone mention the brands which have 10k gift voucher capping per month ?