• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What's are the caps on axis magnus gift edge?

mohdgadi

TF Buzz
RML Group
What is the cap on axis magnus gift edge bonus reward points? Is there a link to the TnC? Also is the cap including of axis gyftr vouchers purchase as well?

Avijeet

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am new to MAGNUS ... just 3 weeks
The following are my observations

• ER for Insurance is capped at 6000 per transaction
  • ER for GrabDeals is capped at 10000 per statement or Month (need to find out)
  • ER for Voucher edgerewards/gyftr has no capping (but not 100% sure) but merchant-wise limit is defined in T&C
  • ER for Travel Edge 5X has no capping
The T&C you asked for - https://www.gyftr.com/edgerewards/terms-and-conditions

Avijeet

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
So for example there is no limit on reward points on Croma voucher purchase on gyftr via magnus?
That's what the T&C says ... but I am not sure ... I am just 3 weeks old ... and my 1st statement is yet to be generated .....

1X gets rewarded in 7-10 days ... but the balance 2X to 9X takes 90 to 120 days ....

I want to buy an ac ..can someone suggest good model for bangalore .. need low maintenance variant as here we use ac only for a month or so. Have magnus .. so I think chroma gv route will be more beneficial.

Avijeet

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I want to buy an ac ..can someone suggest good model for bangalore .. need low maintenance variant as here we use ac only for a month or so. Have magnus .. so I think chroma gv route will be more beneficial.
Croma, Reliance Digital, Flipkart, Amazon .... all are at par 5X ....
Croma through TataNue app can earn you 2000 additional points and few additional benefits the IPL offer that's going on ....

& Model of AC is a Personal Preference ....