• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus 10x edge points gift card capping

chowdaryking

TF Buzz
Bro, can you read the question carefully before replying
Bro, can you read the question carefully before replying
bro I assume u type wrong, in that case if ur question was about online, then u don’t know how to read terms and conditions for Croma it’s clearly mentioned how many vouchers u can use in one bill. Plz don’t ask silly questions in future b4 reading conditions for vouchers u wish to buy.

004archit

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
bro I assume u type wrong, in that case if ur question was about online, then u don’t know how to read terms and conditions for Croma it’s clearly mentioned how many vouchers u can use in one bill. Plz don’t ask silly questions in future b4 reading conditions for vouchers u wish to buy.
Bro chill first, and reading t&c is easy or getting an answer from this group, tell me ?

And you are suggesting me to read T&C, bro first try to read the question carefully before replying 😂😂

chowdaryking

TF Buzz
Bro chill first, and reading t&c is easy or getting an answer from this group, tell me ?

And you are suggesting me to read T&C, bro first try to read the question carefully before replying 😂😂
U don’t need to read full T&C just go to voucher n read important instructions there u will get to know easily, this also u don’t do then no point using vouchers.

chowdaryking

TF Buzz
Hi guys,
Any suggestions regarding the Apollo pharmacy 10X points + 2.5% discount is this better or other local pharmacy is giving 20% discount flat on total bill.
For your information Apollo pharmacy if u r paying via vouchers then 15% or 10% store discount is not applicable, so technically voucher is only applicable on MRP bills .

Hi guys,
Any suggestions regarding the Apollo pharmacy 10X points + 2.5% discount is this better or other local pharmacy is giving 20% discount flat on total bill.
For your information Apollo pharmacy if u r paying via vouchers then 15% or 10% store discount is not applicable, so technically voucher is only applicable on MRP bills .
have you checked this sir ?

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi guys,
If you calculate and transfer 10X points you get 48% miles and assuming 1Mile=Rs. 0.8 (Technically not on all partners) you get approximately 38% miles (which will be credited in 120days).

But in actual you are getting 10-15% which has monetary value and you can gain discount immediately. So I feel instant discount is better because reward bonus will be credited in 120 days and you need to settle the bill.

ER's and accelerated ER's are best when you don't have discount beyond 15%.

If you calculate and transfer 10X points you get 48% miles and assuming 1Mile=Rs. 0.8 (Technically not on all partners) you get approximately 38% miles (which will be credited in 120days).

But in actual you are getting 10-15% which has monetary value and you can gain discount immediately. So I feel instant discount is better because reward bonus will be credited in 120 days and you need to settle the bill.

ER's and accelerated ER's are best when you don't have discount beyond 15%.
5x vs 10% discount , I think 10% discount wins ... 10x vs 10% can be chosen any one