• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HSBC Premier Mastercard_Metal Card

Post number 74 has been selected as best answer.

caabhi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have received offer from the HSBC to move to HSBC Premier Mastercard Metal card. Has anyone else on the forum received such offer or does anyone already has the metal card version of the Premier Card? Curious to learn about experience.

Virgo

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi, I see an offer on HSBC Premier on HSBC website giving Taj Epicure membership with free night stay on spending Rs. 25k. Can anyone confirm if you were able to capitalise on this offer…especially people who took Premier post July (see attached).

I have received an invite for Premier yesterday. If I understand it correctly, new applicants will have to pay joining fee of Rs 12k plus GST but will get joining benefit of Rs 12k Taj Experience gift card. I want to check if I can double dip and avail the benefit of Taj Epicure offer also by spending 25k in first 30 days

@Ankur dhanda @caabhi

Edit: Missed the attachment earlier, now have enclosed it

Attachments

• HSBC Premiere Offer.pdf
    29 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

caabhi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi, I see an offer on HSBC Premier on HSBC website giving Taj Epicure membership with free night stay on spending Rs. 25k. Can anyone confirm if you were able to capitalise on this offer…especially people who took Premier post July (see attached).

I have received an invite for Premier yesterday. If I understand it correctly, new applicants will have to pay joining fee of Rs 12k plus GST but will get joining benefit of Rs 12k Taj Experience gift card. I want to check if I can double dip and avail the benefit of Taj Epicure offer also by spending 25k in first 30 days

@Ankur dhanda @caabhi
My premier is old one. I will check and get back on this.

ChurningNoob

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

@Ankur dhanda @caabhi

What invite did you receive? All I got was email with subject "HSBC Premier: Bigger | Better | Bolder"

Virgo

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
What invite did you receive? All I got was email with subject "HSBC Premier: Bigger | Better | Bolder"
Same email…if you look at the bottom of that email, there is an apply now button also. Since you can’t apply for premier card directly on HSBC website, I was treating that email as an invite

Ankur dhanda

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I

@Ankur dhanda @caabhi

yeah my card is recent but I can’t say about the double dip. That needs to be confirmed with them.
But you’re losing GST with joining fees and taj voucher can be bought with discount.
Free card with Epicure and night stay is better.

Virgo

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I

yeah my card is recent but I can’t say about the double dip. That needs to be confirmed with them.
But you’re losing GST with joining fees and taj voucher can be bought with discount.
Free card with Epicure and night stay is better.
But I don’t think they are issuing the new metal cards without joining fees. Only existing plastic cards are being upgraded free of cost.

Also, I don’t think it is either/or between Taj Experience gift card or Taj Epicure. This is how I believe it will turn out:

- I am a HSBC Premier banking customer but don’t hold any HSBC Credit Card at present
- To apply for new HSBC Premier Metal CC, payment of joining fee of 12k + GST (2160) is mandatory. Joining benefit against same is Taj Experience gift card of 12k. So yes there is net payout of GST of 2160.
- There is a separate offer which is ongoing for those customers who take a Premier CC between 1 July 23 to 31 Dec 23. If such customers spend 25k within 30 days of card issuance, then they will be given Taj Epicure membership include 1 night stay

Ankur dhanda

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You will get the chance to experience this all new HSBC Premier Credit Card complimentary for a year post which the annual /renewal fee of ₹20,000 will be applicable if you do not meet the Premier eligibility criteria

But I don’t think they are issuing the new metal cards without joining fees. Only existing plastic cards are being upgraded free of cost.

Also, I don’t think it is either/or between Taj Experience gift card or Taj Epicure. This is how I believe it will turn out:

- I am a HSBC Premier banking customer but don’t hold any HSBC Credit Card at present
- To apply for new HSBC Premier Metal CC, payment of joining fee of 12k + GST (2160) is mandatory. Joining benefit against same is Taj Experience gift card of 12k. So yes there is net payout of GST of 2160.
- There is a separate offer which is ongoing for those customers who take a Premier CC between 1 July 23 to 31 Dec 23. If such customers spend 25k within 30 days of card issuance, then they will be given Taj Epicure membership include 1 night stay
Yes I connected with them, those already holding premier card will have it first year free and then 2nd year onwards if maintaining premier status.
Fresh application will be chargeable, but one can try through his RM if they can pull it for free.
And taj epicure with night stay is there till 31st on spending 25K within 30 days.

caabhi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes I connected with them, those already holding premier card will have it first year free and then 2nd year onwards if maintaining premier status.
Fresh application will be chargeable, but one can try through his RM if they can pull it for free.
And taj epicure with night stay is there till 31st on spending 25K within 30 days.
I got my metal credit card, you are right it is stunning.
Just one bit, how do you access international lounge on this ? I did not receive priority pass along with card so was wondering.

GypsySoul

TF Buzz
I got my metal credit card, you are right it is stunning.
Just one bit, how do you access international lounge on this ? I did not receive priority pass along with card so was wondering.
Hi, did you have to contact the customer care or RM for the metal card or did the bank dispatch it on their own.
I too have HSBC premier credit card pvc variant. My RM told me the bank will dispatch the metal card on their own without me having to do anything. Kindly help.

percolate

TF Buzz
Hi, did you have to contact the customer care or RM for the metal card or did the bank dispatch it on their own.
I too have HSBC premier credit card pvc variant. My RM told me the bank will dispatch the metal card on their own without me having to do anything. Kindly help.
Earlier they used to have pvc and metal variants. From Dec 1st, they started giving metal card to everyone. You can wait for the card or place a request for replacement card to get a metal card.

caabhi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi, Customer care can not take request over call for upgrade. You can get it done through your RM/branch.

Last edited: