• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HSBC Premier Mastercard_Metal Card

Post number 74 has been selected as best answer.

caabhi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have received offer from the HSBC to move to HSBC Premier Mastercard Metal card. Has anyone else on the forum received such offer or does anyone already has the metal card version of the Premier Card? Curious to learn about experience.

Ankur dhanda

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
A 3% reward rate is bound to cause some arousal atleast for a LTF card.
Have been getting 3 points/100 INR lately on all transactions and only fuel as exception where surcharge is waived.
Can you elaborate some of the great benefits .. A reward rate of 2% does not really give me orgasmic pleasure ..

Ankur dhanda

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
How you request for metal card waiver? Over the call or mail and what exactly you asked.
My card just got approved.
I met my RM personally. It’s all in their hands and mine was good. I asked him to place request for approval for spend waiver criteria for metal card. He got it approved.

caabhi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Official criteria is spending 20L.
I asked my RM for waiver of spend criteria and process metal card approval.
I got an email yesterday for the metal card. Complimentary for one year and chargeable with annual fees of 20k if premier criteria not met.

"
Your HSBC Premier Credit Card just got a whole lot better. With class leading features across travel, lifestyle and rewards, complemented by a metal form factor, your Premier Credit Card will be the only card you would want to flaunt.
Whether you're treating your eyes to the most exclusive sights across the globe or indulging in a shopping spree or simply savoring exquisite dining experiences, this card opens doors to unparalleled privileges and rewards you would not want to miss out on!
Key features
Complements your wanderlust, with some extras
Forex markup as low as 0.99%, anywhere and anytime globally - no conditions apply!
Unlimited airport lounge access in India and across the world. What's more? Up to 8 complimentary international lounge access for guests
Rewards truly unparalleled
Every reward point earns you an airmile! 1:1 airmiles redemption for 20+ domestic and international airlines
Let your reward points pay for your next Apple product: 1:1 redemption on Apple products through Imagine vouchers
Reward points that never expire
Earn with every spend - 3 Rewards for every ₹100
Lifestyle privileges to match your style
Experience the metal card, crafted for perfection
Get entertained all days of the week with Buy One, Get One offer on BookMyShow
Enjoy unparalleled dining offers with flat 30% off on your bill value with EazyDiner, up to ₹12501
The new features will be unlocked on your existing HSBC Premier Credit Card, starting 01-Dec-23.
You will get the chance to experience this all new HSBC Premier Credit Card complimentary for a year post which the annual /renewal fee of ₹20,000 will be applicable if you do not meet the Premier eligibility criteria2.

Ankur dhanda

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I got an email yesterday for the metal card. Complimentary for one year and chargeable with annual fees of 20k if premier criteria not met.

"
Your HSBC Premier Credit Card just got a whole lot better. With class leading features across travel, lifestyle and rewards, complemented by a metal form factor, your Premier Credit Card will be the only card you would want to flaunt.
Whether you're treating your eyes to the most exclusive sights across the globe or indulging in a shopping spree or simply savoring exquisite dining experiences, this card opens doors to unparalleled privileges and rewards you would not want to miss out on!
Key features
Forex markup as low as 0.99%, anywhere and anytime globally - no conditions apply!
Unlimited airport lounge access in India and across the world. What's more? Up to 8 complimentary international lounge access for guests
Every reward point earns you an airmile! 1:1 airmiles redemption for 20+ domestic and international airlines
Let your reward points pay for your next Apple product: 1:1 redemption on Apple products through Imagine vouchers
Reward points that never expire
Earn with every spend - 3 Rewards for every ₹100
Experience the metal card, crafted for perfection
Get entertained all days of the week with Buy One, Get One offer on BookMyShow
Enjoy unparalleled dining offers with flat 30% off on your bill value with EazyDiner, up to ₹12501
The new features will be unlocked on your existing HSBC Premier Credit Card, starting 01-Dec-23.
You will get the chance to experience this all new HSBC Premier Credit Card complimentary for a year post which the annual /renewal fee of ₹20,000 will be applicable if you do not meet the Premier eligibility criteria2.
I also received this mail today morning.
My metal card was approved in October before these changes were made after taking approvals for spend waivers.
Then I was getting 3 points/100 INR all through November.
Now they’ll send metal card to all premier card holders can’t say or these features would be activated on old card itself let’s see with time

caabhi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My metal card was approved in October before these changes were made after taking approvals for spend waivers.
Now they’ll send metal card to all premier card holders can’t say or these features would be activated on old card itself let’s see with time
I did not pursue this earlier as I was not aware of reward rate. 3% is decent rate plus the forex markup of .99%. I will speak with RM on Monday for the metal card. How is the card feel wise? I mean how does it compare to Infinia?

rushin

TF Buzz
I don't have a metal card and still got the email.
So prima facie, looks like these features will be activated on the existing card itself.

Ankur dhanda

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I did not pursue this earlier as I was not aware of reward rate. 3% is decent rate plus the forex markup of .99%. I will speak with RM on Monday for the metal card. How is the card feel wise? I mean how does it compare to Infinia?
The metal card surely looks and feels great in hand, plastic one is nothing in comparison. Haven’t weighed it, but it’s comparable Plat Charge. I don’t have infinia so can’t say, but yes premier metal card is a looker.