• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HSBC Premier Mastercard_Metal Card

Post number 74 has been selected as best answer.

caabhi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have received offer from the HSBC to move to HSBC Premier Mastercard Metal card. Has anyone else on the forum received such offer or does anyone already has the metal card version of the Premier Card? Curious to learn about experience.

visvin

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I got the below email.

1. Reward Points that never expire

2. Spend ₹20 lakhs in a calendar year and get:
•An uber exclusive metal HSBC Premier Mastercard Credit Card
•Taj experiences gift card worth ₹10,000
•Full reversal of foreign exchange mark up fee

3. Spend ₹50 lakhs in a calendar year and get 1 lakh Vistara Miles in addition to the above

Point 1 is brilliant. But a 50L!! spend for total 4.2% earn. If I could have spend that much i would go for Axis Reserve.

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I got the below email.

1. Reward Points that never expire

2. Spend ₹20 lakhs in a calendar year and get:
•An uber exclusive metal HSBC Premier Mastercard Credit Card

3. Spend ₹50 lakhs in a calendar year and get 1 lakh Vistara Miles in addition to the above

Point 1 is brilliant. But a 50L!! spend for total 4.2% earn. If I could have spend that much i would go for Axis Reserve.
The card is mediocre, only good thing is that it’s LTF so no harm in having one if you hold premiere banking with them

visvin

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
True that, I hold it since this is the oldest card that I hold and plus it is LTF :)
Card design looks good even on the PVC ones. Metal one looks cool. Will post update if I decide to go for this
Aye you thinking of calling CC or your RM to ask for the metal card? Do you not have to fulfill any criteria to get the metal version?

visvin

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Email says so, I am checking with RM first. Did you have any chance to speak to your RM regarding this?
No, this email was 2 weeks ago and when I saw the requirement for spending 20L for a metal card, didn't bother to connect with RM then. I'm sure, they'll try to push something else in return for this.

caabhi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I will find out soon. Meeting RM soon on this
So I met RM today, they are yet to start issuing metal cards and still couple of months away atleast. He suggested without spends of 20L it might not be possible to issue the card, though he said he will try to get waiver.
With the benefits not so lucrative I didn't press any further. Will keep posting updates.

caabhi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Any specific/outstanding benefit for HSBC Premier Credit card ?
HSBC Premier Mastercard Credit Card- Metal benefits over and above the ovc one-
*Spend ₹50 lakhs in a calendar year and get 1 lakh Vistara Miles in addition to the above
*Addition of airline partners for rewards redemption:1 Reward Point = 1 mile now with Vistara and Etihad Airways. This is in addition to the existing 1:1 rewards redemption at British Airways, Singapore Airlines and Taj InnerCircle

So I met RM today, they are yet to start issuing metal cards and still couple of months away atleast. He suggested without spends of 20L it might not be possible to issue the card, though he said he will try to get waiver.
With the benefits not so lucrative I didn't press any further. Will keep posting updates.
Were you able to get the waiver?