• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to upgrade Yes Premia LTF card with 7.5L limit

BhaiyaJi

TF Ace
Want to upgrade my Premia card which is 4 yrs old now. Any one here with the experience of upgrading the card.

CC-Muncher

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Requirements for upgrade?
Below is the reply from yes bank, but they are not very strict with it.

Please note you need a Minimum Gross Salary.

· YES PROSPERITY EDGE – 60k Per month

· YES PREMIA – 80K Per month

· YES FIRST PREFERRED – 1.5 Lac Per month

· YES FIRST EXCLUSIVE – 3.0 lac Per month

If you fulfil the above criteria for upgrade, we request you to forward any of the following documents.

1. Self-attested salary slip of last 2 months.

2. Income Tax Returns with computation sheet.

Please note, card upgrade will be subject to evaluation and approvals as per credit policy parameters of YES BANK LTD.

I upgraded from prosperity rewards plus list week. I sent my salary slips showing net salary of around rs 1.25 lakhs but they upgraded to yes first Exclusive on ltf basis! So don't bother about salary requirement.
On ltf basis? Did you wrote anything about ltf or they automatically provided ltf card?

CC-Muncher

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
What did you wrote them in the email? Kindly help.
Hi Team,

I've been using the Yes Premia credit card for more than 3 years now.
I would love to know if the same card can be upgraded to YES FIRST EXCLUSIVE CREDIT CARD with lifetime free benefit as available on my current card.

Customer ID: xxxxxxx

--

They replied within 2 days and shared the eligibility criteria, which they are flexible.
You can share the asked docs and get the upgrade

Hi Team,

I've been using the Yes Premia credit card for more than 3 years now.
I would love to know if the same card can be upgraded to YES FIRST EXCLUSIVE CREDIT CARD with lifetime free benefit as available on my current card.

Customer ID: xxxxxxx

--

They replied within 2 days and shared the eligibility criteria, which they are flexible.
You can share the asked docs and get the upgrade
Thankyou so much for your help. I forgot to ask, I don't have the email id to which this email is to be sent, can you please provide me that too?🙂

I guess they might upgrade with the LTF offer. Give it a try. Clearly mention that you need it to be lifetime free
Just now, i sent a mail to yes bank for an upgrade, but 10 days back, he received a LE on his card, now my father has a limit of 5.07 lakhs on edge card. I hope they do the upgrade to YFE LTF(My father only uses his yes bank card for lounge access).