• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How To Upgrade To KOTAK White LTF

kshitij_0

TF Ace
Tumhara kabhi koi kaam aram se hua hai 🤣

Life main itna tragedy kyun 🤭
Pata nahi yaar aisa kya problem hai Kotak me
Last Kotak card kab Mila tha us se 3 months baad apply karna.
Last card 2 saal se zyada purana hai fir bhi nahi ho raha
How you get zen ltf from league lifetime.what step you follow please tell me
Call Customer care to close the card and ask them to connect to retention team and they'll give you Zen LTF.
Note- Clear your dues before calling them to save your time

sousnake

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Pata nahi yaar aisa kya problem hai Kotak me

Last card 2 saal se zyada purana hai fir bhi nahi ho raha

Call Customer care to close the card and ask them to connect to retention team and they'll give you Zen LTF.
Note- Clear your dues before calling them to save your time
Is it possible to raise closure request via kotak app or I need to call customer care only?

srai98

TF Select
VIP Lounge
G
Nice progression in just 8 months!
I'm in the 2nd step now 😂
Was using Urbane cc since 2017, last week got Mojo LTF from retention team.
I'll see if I get an upgrade to Zen and then White.

I've seen that Kotak upgrades from Visa Gold > Platinum > Signature > White (still Signature). Doesn't skip a variant. So it's always one level above. When I asked for Zen Signature when the retention team offered Mojo, they said it's not possible. Since Zen is two levels above Urbane (Visa Gold).
Ot upgraded from Urbane gold to Zen signature LTF by retention team

Lobogris

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Go for privy league if you're opening account. Service and response times are very different (leagues apart :D) for Privy League and Non Privy League. Besides, free unlimited home banking, ATM cash withdrawl (from any bank ATM), LTF CC and 7% on auto sweep etc.
Which variant of Privy League? Also if you need, say, 2 lakhs MAB in the savings account and you put 5 lakhs there. Now Activmoney kicks in and makes a FD of 4.75 lakhs. Would this be considered ok? I already have 5 lakhs in my 811 account and am planning to keep around 30 lakhs.

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Which variant of Privy League? Also if you need, say, 2 lakhs MAB in the savings account and you put 5 lakhs there. Now Activmoney kicks in and makes a FD of 4.75 lakhs. Would this be considered ok? I already have 5 lakhs in my 811 account and am planning to keep around 30 lakhs.
You can consider any variant depending on your needs.

Neon comes with a MAB of 2 lakhs,
Platinum requires TRV of 10 lakhs and
Black comes with TRV of 1 crore

For activmoney, it shows a predefined threshold value. In my case it is 3 lakhs for my privy platinum account. Everything above that is converted to a pseudo FD for 180 days with an interest rate of 7%.

I'm not sure if this amount can be varied without the bank's intervention.

So, in your case the Privy Platinum with ActivMoney could be a good option 👍

Lobogris

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
You can consider any variant depending on your needs.

Neon comes with a MAB of 2 lakhs,
Platinum requires TRV of 10 lakhs and
Black comes with TRV of 1 crore

For activmoney, it shows a predefined threshold value. In my case it is 3 lakhs for my privy platinum account. Everything above that is converted to a pseudo FD for 180 days with an interest rate of 7%.

I'm not sure if this amount can be varied without the bank's intervention.

So, in your case the Privy Platinum with ActivMoney could be a good option 👍
Thanks. I have one other question. On Activmoney, the interest is paid after 6 months are completed? It would be really tricky to figure out the amount we should be getting if we use this account a lot. Like in your case, you have a 3 lakh threshold. So you deposit 5 lakhs and 2 lakhs go to FD. Then a month later you deposit 1 more lakh and now the FD is 3 lakhs. Then if you need to withdraw 50k (3.5 lakhs in total) from FD, which one would be broken? The first 2 lakhs or the next 1 lakh? I know it will just take 50k without breaking the rest but will that 2 lakh get 7% interest or just the 1.5 lakhs now? Is it first in first out or last in, last out?

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Thanks. I have one other question. On Activmoney, the interest is paid after 6 months are completed? It would be really tricky to figure out the amount we should be getting if we use this account a lot. Like in your case, you have a 3 lakh threshold. So you deposit 5 lakhs and 2 lakhs go to FD. Then a month later you deposit 1 more lakh and now the FD is 3 lakhs. Then if you need to withdraw 50k (3.5 lakhs in total) from FD, which one would be broken? The first 2 lakhs or the next 1 lakh? I know it will just take 50k without breaking the rest but will that 2 lakh get 7% interest or just the 1.5 lakhs now? Is it first in first out or last in, last out?
TBH, I haven't looked into it. I shall ask my RM to explain but I doubt they'll know about it 🤣

with surprise, I have applied Kotak league CC and after few days received Rupay vairant. As per general process I emailed to Kotak to confirm whether its LTF or not. Meantime I got call from their customer support to activate the card, I asked Is it LTF and he said Yes Yes its LTF and then I activated the CC. Then after 15 days I got a reply from Kotak over email that this League Rupay CC is paid card and charges are 299+ GST.
Now what should I do and where should I escalate the case in Kotak CC high authority.