• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How To Upgrade To KOTAK White LTF

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
yes bro , i know white is like super premium on Kotak but to get those benefits you have to spend more , then i think you might some milestone vouchers .

According to me , we get 1.67% as cashback on all online spends in Kotak Zen cc without any rewards redemption fee which i think is great.

That's why i think Zen is far better card than White.

Anyway sorry its only my opinion and i am not against White CC :p

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier

Here you go bro .

I think its the best card which Kotak has launched and nowadays we can easily upgrade it to LTF if you have any basic cards and if your relationship is good with kotak.

Only thing is if your card is LTF , you wont get priority pass with the KIT.

harshit_agrawal

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge

Here you go bro .

I think its the best card which Kotak has launched and nowadays we can easily upgrade it to LTF if you have any basic cards and if your relationship is good with kotak.

Only thing is if your card is LTF , you wont get priority pass with the KIT.
Value of 1 zen point?

Ram1

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
yes bro , i know white is like super premium on Kotak but to get those benefits you have to spend more , then i think you might some milestone vouchers .

According to me , we get 1.67% as cashback on all online spends in Kotak Zen cc without any rewards redemption fee which i think is great.

That's why i think Zen is far better card than White.

Anyway sorry its only my opinion and i am not against White CC :p
Can u explain how is it, 1.67%?
Value to each zen point?
Also 10 points for 150rs spend is only on limited categories right

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Whats the add on card application process
It doesn't show the option to apply for it on the app directly. Anyway, I followed the following -

1. Open app and go to Keya. Type addon card. Then open the form and fill in the details.
2. Next day, an SR is raised and you get a call from an associate who emails the addon card form and card replacement form (for primary).
3. Fill in the form (as per the instructions) and email to the email ids as mentioned in the email.
4. Then you get dispatch message within 2 days.