• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to upgrade Citi Credit Card

dav33

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Need help on how to upgrade citi card. How can one convert from Citi Rewards to Premier miles / Prestige / Citi Indian oil. And what should be the existing cc limit / any spends criteria for being eligible to upgrade.

dav33

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

gokulkrishna95

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Call the customer care and they will upgrade to premier miles instantly
Thanks @Dev amazed on the fact that customer care actually converted my card to premier miles even though my credit limit was just 60k. Hope when axis takes over, a top tier travel card is provided as replacement. Many people say atlas is the direct competition. What's your view?

dav33

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Thanks @Dev amazed on the fact that customer care actually converted my card to premier miles even though my credit limit was just 60k. Hope when axis takes over, a top tier travel card is provided as replacement. Many people say atlas is the direct competition. What's your view?
Premier miles will most likely be converted to atlas. But u can anyways get atlas easily now as well. Will have to see what kind of limit transfer and point transfer offers they will give when time comes.

hariselio

TF Premier
It's same limit as older one, 4.6L. They just converted the card variant nothing else.
After this rewards paid to IOC LTF conversion, i've used only once in IOC pump. Never used after that, suddenly two days before got a message for limit increase to 6.8L and asked my consent. I did approve and today got a mail saying, it is increased.

I never had limit increase in my citi card experience for more than 12 years when i was actively using that card. Now last two/three years completed stopped using and got limit increase :)