• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to transfer money to bank account without any charges?

Ragul

TF Select
Hi All, Is there any way to transfer money from Credit Card to Bank without any charges or very minimal charges.

Yes but Paytm is charging X% convenience fees and giving Y% back as cashback points or this or that.

In those instances i think they won't block the account as the user has paid the convenience fees and not sideloading through Zomato or Uber
Paytm might block the account.
Added money multiple times to wallet to get cashback and transferred it to bank. No problem yet.

0b110

TF Select
VIP Lounge
During Paytm add money to wallet offers/promos then you can transfer money from credit card to bank with less than 1% markup (excluding cc reward rate)
On a side note, since Paytm loading does not give you cc reward points on most premium cards, any ways to move funds from Amazon pay acct to paytm first?

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi All, Is there any way to transfer money from Credit Card to Bank without any charges or very minimal charges.
Use Amazon Pay Wallet UPI.. search this forum for more details
On a side note, since Paytm loading does not give you cc reward points on most premium cards, any ways to move funds from Amazon pay acct to paytm first?
You can scan & pay your Paytm Business QR (only Amazon money & not GV bal)

Ragul

TF Select
Use Amazon Pay Wallet UPI.. search this forum for more details
You can scan & pay your Paytm Business QR (only Amazon money & not GV bal)
Thanks for your reply. I have successfully loaded amount into amazon pay via uber and can able to transfer via UPI.

Is there any limitations here, can we add as much as we want like this?

0b110

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Thanks for your reply. I have successfully loaded amount into amazon pay via uber and can able to transfer via UPI.

Is there any limitations here, can we add as much as we want like this?
I hear the limit is 20K/month for full KYC customers. I am sure some fraud protection algo at amazon is keeping a track of these transactions as well. But never heard of any action being taken and someone speaking about in on public forums.

EINSTEIN

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I hear the limit is 20K/month for full KYC customers. I am sure some fraud protection algo at amazon is keeping a track of these transactions as well. But never heard of any action being taken and someone speaking about in on public forums.
In my opinion the only action they can take is block Amazon account but there is nothing fraudulent about adding money in wallet using credit cards or transferring money from wallet to bank. They can choose to impose a fee or remove these options but one cannot penalise customers for using a feature.

0b110

TF Select
VIP Lounge
In my opinion the only action they can take is block Amazon account but there is nothing fraudulent about adding money in wallet using credit cards or transferring money from wallet to bank. They can choose to impose a fee or remove these options but one cannot penalise customers for using a feature.
Yo! Amazon took the ultimate action. Just blocked loading wallet from 3rd party apps. Why waste time in monitoring every user's behavior when you can just remove the feature in a minute.