• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to make hdfc credit card ltf?

Bob78900

TF Premier
My friend have hdfc credit card which he got from his salary account. It is chargeable card moneyback i guess. It is 2years old card. How can he make it ltf?

card_enthusiast

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Got HDFC millennia card, but in welcome letter there is no mention of joining and annual fee does it means card is LTF bcz in welcome also nowhere its mean that its LTF like Axis Card which clearly mentioned about whether card is LTF or having joining and annual fee

m1n8

TF Select
Got HDFC millennia card, but in welcome letter there is no mention of joining and annual fee does it means card is LTF bcz in welcome also nowhere its mean that its LTF like Axis Card which clearly mentioned about whether card is LTF or having joining and annual fee
Same case with me, MoneyBack card that I got has nothing mentioned in the welcome letter regarding the joining/annual fees or whether it is LTF. Though the agent/executive had told me at the time of applying that it is an LTF card!

TheTrickySid

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Same case with me, MoneyBack card that I got has nothing mentioned in the welcome letter regarding the joining/annual fees or whether it is LTF. Though the agent/executive had told me at the time of applying that it is an LTF card!
Get confirmation by contacting customer care

talkwithfino

TF Premier
As of now, (from Apr 2022) only 30k is required for making MoneyBack plus LTF. I think you should speak with the customer care once.... Ask them the status of your card (whether it has been converted to LTF)