• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to make HDFC Bank Times Titanium Paid Credit Card into LTF?

ChurningNoob

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
My wife has been using Times card for 3 years now, but since this year they are charging her 500/year. Apparently it was free for first two years and then it becomes paid.

She already sent email threatening to cancel or make it LTF, they are ready to cancel and not even upgrade 🤣

This is just a backup card so no point paying for it.

Solution
If it's possible to upgrade your card to any other variant by mailing grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com
After your request if it approved then spend required x amount within 90 days of card activation then your credit card will be automatically converted into LTF. OR if not interested follow this lengthy process you can add any bills into your current credit card in smartpay to make your cc LTF OR take an add on credit card on behalf of your primary credit card this will also helps you to make your credit card LTF..

BankExpertIndia

TF Premier
My wife has been using Times card for 3 years now, but since this year they are charging her 500/year. Apparently it was free for first two years and then it becomes paid.

She already sent email threatening to cancel or make it LTF, they are ready to cancel and not even upgrade 🤣

Get An LTF MoneyBack

nitrogenSingh

TF Premier
TF Family

One thing, maybe you can give a try is, check with customer card that can the card be made LTF, if a person activates smartpay on card. If they allow, you can add a biller and make the card LTF easily. I have done the same for my regalia card.

ChurningNoob

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
One thing, maybe you can give a try is, check with customer card that can the card be made LTF, if a person activates smartpay on card. If they allow, you can add a biller and make the card LTF easily. I have done the same for my regalia card.
Tell me about this? I have regalia its still paid card, was planning to get add on to make it LTF. Biller sounds easier tasks else I will have to go to bank to submit application

nitrogenSingh

TF Premier
TF Family
Tell me about this? I have regalia its still paid card, was planning to get add on to make it LTF. Biller sounds easier tasks else I will have to go to bank to submit application
So below are the steps i followed-

1.) Mail the grievance cc team (grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com), to make my regalia card LTF.
2.) They suggested that they can make my card LTF, if i add a biller in smartpay and keep it active, my card would be automatically be converted to LTF. (You have to keep the biller active all time, if you deactivate smartpay, your card will become chargeable.)
3.) So i added a landline bill (Minimum bill amount is 200 , if you add a dth bill , minimum amount is 250)
4.) After 5 working days, i emailed the grievance team again. got LTF confirmation.

Gautham

TF Premier
So below are the steps i followed-

1.) Mail the grievance cc team (grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com), to make my regalia card LTF.
2.) They suggested that they can make my card LTF, if i add a biller in smartpay and keep it active, my card would be automatically be converted to LTF. (You have to keep the biller active all time, if you deactivate smartpay, your card will become chargeable.)
3.) So i added a landline bill (Minimum bill amount is 200 , if you add a dth bill , minimum amount is 250)
4.) After 5 working days, i emailed the grievance team again. got LTF confirmation.
does mutual find sip considered as smart pay? i see mutual fund listed as one of the option.

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator
If it's possible to upgrade your card to any other variant by mailing grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com
After your request if it approved then spend required x amount within 90 days of card activation then your credit card will be automatically converted into LTF. OR if not interested follow this lengthy process you can add any bills into your current credit card in smartpay to make your cc LTF OR take an add on credit card on behalf of your primary credit card this will also helps you to make your credit card LTF..

Last edited:
Solution

Pramtesh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
After your request if it approved then spend required x amount within 90 days of card activation then your credit card will be automatically converted into LTF. OR if not interested follow this lengthy process you can add any bills into your current credit card in smartpay to make your cc LTF..
But now the conditions has been changed. Until smartpay is active , card remains LTF. If smartpay is cancelled. Card becomes chargeable. Though i haven't seen anyone getting charged.