• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to make hdfc credit card ltf?

Bob78900

TF Premier
My friend have hdfc credit card which he got from his salary account. It is chargeable card moneyback i guess. It is 2years old card. How can he make it ltf?

TF Ace
TF Family
I recently upgraded to Moneyback plus and spend 50k in a single statement but not converted to LTF any idea how to Convert to LTF
Mail at grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com
Mention you have already spent the required to make the card LTF as mentioned during card application. And then ask them whether it is converted to LTF or not! You can also confirm from customer care, but if they are denying LTF status you can mail here and confirm.

As of now, (from Apr 2022) only 30k is required for making MoneyBack plus LTF. I think you should speak with the customer care once.... Ask them the status of your card (whether it has been converted to LTF)
When I enquired about that they said no criteria. Said only for new customer who new to hdfc they will get some criteria to become LTF. Who doing upgrade to millinia from old card won't get the LTF. But we need to raise complaint to Grivense they do LTF in some cases.

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
When I enquired about that they said no criteria. Said only for new customer who new to hdfc they will get some criteria to become LTF. Who doing upgrade to millinia from old card won't get the LTF. But we need to raise complaint to Grivense they do LTF in some cases.
True upgrades are LTF but only if offered from bank if you manually request for upgrade then it's not LTF.