• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to improve CIBIL beyond 807

sjmajumder

TF Ace
I had CIBIL score of 820 when I took a car loan in 2019 which brought down my CIBIL straight to 798 (not sure why such a big drop). Canara Bank did make 2 hits by mistake and refused to remove it. They made the first hit for personal loan (LMAO) whereas I applied for car loan. Later when they realized they made another hit for car loan for same amount and even debited my account by Rs. 55 as charge for the same which again they refused to reverse.

I never missed any EMI and closed my 7 years loan in 2 years. But ever since then my CIBIL moves between 802 to 807. Never gone beyond 807 ever after that.

How can I improve it further. Any suggestions? Please help :)

cardy

TF Ace
Agree on your first point...will post a new thread.

Update: Posted here 👉 https://www.technofino.in/community...sation-for-harassment-from-canara-bank.25262/

Second one, it's now almost 5 years old. Doesn't even reflect in my CIBIL anymore. The complaint this time was due to the cumulative effect of all the negative past experiences.

I hope they will learn a lesson and will start treating customers with the respect we deserve. Don't show me attitude when I ask for service - that is all I want.
That's the spirit man.