• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get Standard Chartered Ultimate Add on Card?

spatone

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
How to get add-on card for SC Ultimate?
Link on the SC site seems to be broken
The link for credit limit enhancement too seemed broken. Dropped them an email, the enhancement was done.

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
How to get add-on card for SC Ultimate?
Link on the SC site seems to be broken
You need to visit the nearest branch for the add-on credit card application. That's the only way working currently

Solution

saiki4116

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Any luck? Even I have applied through online. But no response yet.
Escalated the issue, sent out a mail to all nearby bank branch manager and regional head. An Executive reached out to me, yet to collect the documents. Most probably would take another week.
If branch is nearby, go there and get it done. My spouse works in Saturday as well, hence not an option for me.

Subhash

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Escalated the issue, sent out a mail to all nearby bank branch manager and regional head. An Executive reached out to me, yet to collect the documents. Most probably would take another week.
If branch is nearby, go there and get it done. My spouse works in Saturday as well, hence not an option for me.
Thanks. Seems via branch is easiest.
do I need to take copy of any documents ?

saiki4116

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Thanks. Seems via branch is easiest.
do I need to take copy of any documents ?
Their process is very weird. The documents they have asked me is
My PAN and Adhaar
My spouse PAN and Adhaar
Marriage certificate
Credit Card front side copy
At branch you would have to fill Addon card application and KYC form for the addon cardholder. As Addon cardholder has to sign, so they have to be present and also one photo also required.

Not sure why this much convoluted process. Kotak issued Addon card, by just sharing the PAN of the addon card holder.

Subhash

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Their process is very weird. The documents they have asked me is
My PAN and Adhaar
My spouse PAN and Adhaar
Marriage certificate
Credit Card front side copy
At branch you would have to fill Addon card application and KYC form for the addon cardholder. As Addon cardholder has to sign, so they have to be present and also one photo also required.

Not sure why this much convoluted process. Kotak issued Addon card, by just sharing the PAN of the addon card holder.
okay. Will give a try when I get time.
apart from BMS benefits what are the other benefits of SC ultimate Addon card?

spatone

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Woww!! that's a significant LE. I want to get into Ultimate limit as well. How is your spending habit with your current card? And in what categories? I want to follow that as well.
With the old limit on SC Manhattan card I only used it on grocery spends at departmental stores for the 5% cashback. That amounted to only 5-8K per month. The new Ultimate is hardly used yet, as I plan to use it only offline (since online spends are taken care of by the Eterna) and somehow the spends have mostly been on eating out where the RBL Edition / Dineout were used.

Gautham

TF Premier
With the old limit on SC Manhattan card I only used it on grocery spends at departmental stores for the 5% cashback. That amounted to only 5-8K per month. The new Ultimate is hardly used yet, as I plan to use it only offline (since online spends are taken care of by the Eterna) and somehow the spends have mostly been on eating out where the RBL Edition / Dineout were used.
Thank you.

SoN!c

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Has anyone figured out how to apply for addon cards for SC Ultimate online? the addon application page does not show Ultimate as a option. I am not keen on going to a branch, especially since SC is allowing application for addon cards of lower variants online.

sunnyhere

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Has anyone figured out how to apply for addon cards for SC Ultimate online? the addon application page does not show Ultimate as a option. I am not keen on going to a branch, especially since SC is allowing application for addon cards of lower variants online.
Had checked with the Customer Care on this, the only option for SC Ultimate Addon is through branch visit. They are also not ready to accept documents via mail. Bureaucracy at its best!