• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get one card?

Bob78900

TF Premier
How can one get unsecured one card. I already have 4-5 unsecured cards with decent limit. Salary is also good. How can i get one card unsecured.
Asking for a friend 👍

akshayhs

TF Ace
Guys I have been fortunate enough to get both OneCard Metal & RBL Zomato without any much hassle.
Looking at all your questions, I'm giving you some criteria, let's see if anybody full fill all of these but still doesn't get the unsecured OneCard metal

1. From Tier One City(Kolkata, Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai,Banglore)
2. Credit history of at least for 5 years
3. Haven't been a defaulter for a single time ever
4. Having at least one credit card which is at least 2 years old with 5 Lakh Credit Limit.

I also want to know something from you all:-

My OneCard metal has been issued without much hassle but I'm surprised to see that their is no such entry/enquiry in Cibil in the name of FPL Technologies.
I can confirm point 2 and 4 to be false or not really a criteria.

The reason is, my credit history is less than 1 year old and OneCard is my first (and currently the only) credit card I have.

I am not going to term myself lucky or anything, but even in my case there is no CIBIL enquiry made and I believe my credit limt was due to an existing BNPL card having a limit of 50k (at the time of applying for OneCard).

prc1990

TF Ace
I can confirm point 2 and 4 to be false or not really a criteria.

The reason is, my credit history is less than 1 year old and OneCard is my first (and currently the only) credit card I have.

I am not going to term myself lucky or anything, but even in my case there is no CIBIL enquiry made and I believe my credit limt was due to an existing BNPL card having a limit of 50k (at the time of applying for OneCard).
RBL Limit?

Last edited: