• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How To Get Normal ICICI Bank Credit Card From Amazon Pay Card Without Any CIBIL Enquiry & Application

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Do you hold an ICICI Bank Amazon Pay Credit Card? And want to have a regular ICICI Bank Credit card?

Actually, the Amazon Pay card doesn't work on all ICICI Bank sales & offer campaigns. We get less discount on Amazon than on regular ICICI Bank credit cards on ICICI sales campaigns.
So having a regular ICICI Bank credit card is essential.
But what to do if you don't want to apply for another ICICI credit card or don't want another hard enquiry on your CIBIL or ICICI Bank is not approving your credit card application.
Solutions-
Open iMobile App & Select Amazon Pay Credit Card From Credit Card Menu
Click On Manage Card -> Under "More Options" Click On "Get Expressions Card"

WhatsApp Image 2022-05-19 at 1.12.43 PM.jpeg

Accept T&C Upload Your Pic Or Select Card Design From Galaxy And Submit Your Request.

WhatsApp Image 2022-05-19 at 1.12.42 PM.jpeg

You can apply for ICICI Expressions Credit Card and it will be issued within 21 days.
Now, you can continue using Expressions card, or you may call ICICI Bank customer care and request them to upgrade from Expressions credit card to any regular ICICI Bank Credit card (ICICI Platinum/ICICI Coral/ICICI Rubyx/ICICI Sapphiro or even ICICI Emeralde if you meet the minimum limit requirement).

ICICI Bank's customer care agent may not accept your request to convert Expressions card to Platinum card, but it's possible, you have to call again and again to try your luck.
If you cancel your Expressions card within 15 days from card issuance, you'll not be charged any joining fees.
Note - If you already have regular ICICI Bank credit cards, this process will not work for you.

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
I just got approved for Amazon Pay ICICI card this evening. I want to know if this trick will work without any trouble for me?

My card is not even showing in the iMobile Pay app, It will appear within next 24 hrs. So just wanted to confirm whether it will work smoothly, or should I wait for sometime.

Also for emeralde what is the minimum limit required?
yes but wait for card delivery, make a transaction, then follow the steps.
for Emeralde you need 6L limit.

chacks18

TF Select
yes but wait for card delivery, make a transaction, then follow the steps.
for Emeralde you need 6L limit.
Update: So, my Expressions card is generated now, Also made transactions using both the cards.
Apay card is already delivered and expression card is also dispatched, will get it by tomorrow.
Just called the customer care executive to ask for an upgrade for the expressions card to any of the paid or unpaid variant but he's telling me that I'm currently not eligible for any kinda upgrade as i just got both these cards and have to wait for atleast 6 months. Is it true or I should try calling and asking multiple different executives for an upgrade? Actually I just called once and the guy seemed like he was very knowledgeable.
Any suggestions?

chacks18

TF Select
Update: So, my Expressions card is generated now, Also made transactions using both the cards.
Apay card is already delivered and expression card is also dispatched, will get it by tomorrow.
Just called the customer care executive to ask for an upgrade for the expressions card to any of the paid or unpaid variant but he's telling me that I'm currently not eligible for any kinda upgrade as i just got both these cards and have to wait for atleast 6 months. Is it true or I should try calling and asking multiple different executives for an upgrade? Actually I just called once and the guy seemed like he was very knowledgeable.
Any suggestions?
Hey @TechnoFino , any suggestions?

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Any suggestions?
call again and again and try...
Otherwise email them and request. you don't have to wait 6 months for upgrade

chacks18

TF Select
call again and again and try...
Otherwise email them and request. you don't have to wait 6 months for upgrade

Literally called for like 30 times, each time it was different customer care agent and they keep repeating the same shit that I will not be able to upgrade it as it is only issued in the last month and have to wait for min 3 months atleast.
I guess it is not possible anymore or the newly issued cards have different policy for upgrades.

Also after sending a mail regarding the same, I've received this response.

1654585453249.png

Do you hold an ICICI Bank Amazon Pay Credit Card? And want to have a regular ICICI Bank Credit card?

Actually, the Amazon Pay card doesn't work on all ICICI Bank sales & offer campaigns. We get less discount on Amazon than on regular ICICI Bank credit cards on ICICI sales campaigns.
So having a regular ICICI Bank credit card is essential.
But what to do if you don't want to apply for another ICICI credit card or don't want another hard enquiry on your CIBIL or ICICI Bank is not approving your credit card application.
Solutions-
Open iMobile App & Select Amazon Pay Credit Card From Credit Card Menu
Click On Manage Card -> Under "More Options" Click On "Get Expressions Card"

WhatsApp Image 2022-05-19 at 1.12.43 PM.jpeg

Accept T&C Upload Your Pic Or Select Card Design From Galaxy And Submit Your Request.

WhatsApp Image 2022-05-19 at 1.12.42 PM.jpeg

You can apply for ICICI Expressions Credit Card and it will be issued within 21 days.
Now, you can continue using Expressions card, or you may call ICICI Bank customer care and request them to upgrade from Expressions credit card to any regular ICICI Bank Credit card (ICICI Platinum/ICICI Coral/ICICI Rubyx/ICICI Sapphiro or even ICICI Emeralde if you meet the minimum limit requirement).

ICICI Bank's customer care agent may not accept your request to convert Expressions card to Platinum card, but it's possible, you have to call again and again to try your luck.
If you cancel your Expressions card within 15 days from card issuance, you'll not be charged any joining fees.
Note - If you already have regular ICICI Bank credit cards, this process will not work for you.
Trick worked. Recently my Apay card approved with 2.5 lakh limit without income proof. After few days applied for Expressions card through iMobile app. It got delivered in 4 days. I used this card for few transactions then started calling to customer service to cancel and upgrade to icici platinum lifetime free card. I faced 3-4 rejections. They said we cannot upgrade as it is a new card. One person said you cannot upgrade using expressions card. I have been charged joining fees and GST. At last on 5th or 6th call , he said to don't cancel expressions card as it has 3reward points and you don't get any lounge access with platinum card etc. I said no need of lounge access. Then he accepted and said to pay my outstanding first to cancel and upgrade. I paid my outstanding on the call, he waited for me. He also said my joining fees will be reversed. Then he transferred my call to cancellation department. Another person joined and he too saying benefits of expressions card. But i denied . Then he took my request to cancel the expressions card and upgrade to icici platinum ltf card. After 3-5 days my new card delivered.

So keep calling until you get a perfect person to do the job.

All the best.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
They are continuously calling me for Rubyx but I'm continuously telling them I will submit required documents only if they give me LTF Rubyx ... Continuously tell them to guve te call to their senior etc.

Let's see what happens finally @souvikdey2002

I will definitely not take card if it's not LTF
You willl get ltf.. Only if it appears in pre approved section in netbanking....

ayushnayyar

TF Buzz
I was able to upgrade my Amazon Pay Card to a MMT Signature Card on call with customer service. I did not apply for the Expressions card, but I did somehow get both the Platinum and Signature MMT cards, even though I asked just for the Signature.

alanabraham

TF Premier
I was able to upgrade my Amazon Pay Card to a MMT Signature Card on call with customer service. I did not apply for the Expressions card, but I did somehow get both the Platinum and Signature MMT cards, even though I asked just for the Signature.
So you have to pay joining fees for both MMT Signature & MMT Platinum?

Aryan.

TF Buzz
Literally called for like 30 times, each time it was different customer care agent and they keep repeating the same shit that I will not be able to upgrade it as it is only issued in the last month and have to wait for min 3 months atleast.
I guess it is not possible anymore or the newly issued cards have different policy for upgrades.

1654585453249.png
Hey Mr.
Did you got your LFT card?
Please let us know

chacks18

TF Select
Hey Mr.
Did you got your LFT card?
Please let us know
Sorry, I forgot to update. I've already got the MMT Platinum. Somehow managed to connect with someone who actually processed my request. Also got a call from a E-RM for confirmation of the new card request. I have her contact number and connected via WhatsApp. Also she informed me that I can get any card that I want except for emerald and Platinum. Emarald I can understand but I don't know what's wrong with Platinum card.

SunilKumar

TF Buzz

1654585453249.png
Bhaiya apko card mil gya kya ? 1-2 din phle Mera bhi Apay Card Approved hua hai limit 1lkh mili hai.. mujhe. Normal card chahiye.. mujhe aap guide kr skte ho kya?

Indian

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
mine two years old APAY card, past two months tried and maximum all of icici customer care executive I spoked my name quite familiar to them but no one accepted my request, IDK how you guys got the card? today finally i requested expression card lets see what happen.....

alanabraham

TF Premier
mine two years old APAY card, past two months tried and maximum all of icici customer care executive I spoked my name quite familiar to them but no one accepted my request, IDK how you guys got the card? today finally i requested expression card lets see what happen.....
If you are ok with MMT Signature / Platinum with joining fees, also coral with fees you can get via customer care. Platinum & LTF cards are difficult.

Indian

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
If you are ok with MMT Signature / Platinum with joining fees, also coral with fees you can get via customer care. Platinum & LTF cards are difficult.
Yes I’m ready to take paid version , They denied straight way and they had this option but not now , so finally placed request for expression card though I’m not received any sms or email confirmation anyone faced when placed request for expression card?

alanabraham

TF Premier
Yes I’m ready to take paid version , They denied straight way and they had this option but not now , so finally placed request for expression card though I’m not received any sms or email confirmation anyone faced when placed request for expression card?
Last month also they were issuing above mentioned cards against Apay card. Only way is to try until you get a right customer care executive.