• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get lifetime free ICICI Sapphiro credit card

TheOnlyAnkush

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Dear All community member,

I need few contacts who are holding ICICI Sapphiro as LTF and having salary less than 15L / annum.

If anyone can help me out in this case then please let me know.

Thank you.

Survivor35

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Ironical situation here is i have Card Upgrade to RUBYX/Sapphiro but its not LTF or FYF.LTF on both of cards would be great addon even if its FYF its still ok since i can easily cross the Spend limit. Currently on Journey to get Rubyx to LTF(had to go through 3 RMS due to transfers in my branch especially fresh out of college, We have it explain everything and still they get it wrong(on follow up since May'23). Will take Twitter route .

@saucy @anirban.choudhury Any suggestions.

saucy

TF Ace
Ironical situation here is i have Card Upgrade to RUBYX/Sapphiro but its not LTF or FYF.LTF on both of cards would be great addon even if its FYF its still ok since i can easily cross the Spend limit. Currently on Journey to get Rubyx to LTF(had to go through 3 RMS due to transfers in my branch especially fresh out of college, We have it explain everything and still they get it wrong(on follow up since May'23). Will take Twitter route .

@saucy @anirban.choudhury Any suggestions.
What's the irony?
I've got paid emeralde offer, but am not being offered the sapphiro LTF (my insti not yet in the campaign)
You may get them while opening new account(negotiate with wealth account) or via the salary route(1L+ for Rubyx and 2L+ for Sapphiro)
I found that the RM for my company was much more helpful than all the BM and RM
Do let us know of your Twitter progress.

drsel

TF Legend
Asked the call centre they said to contact back office by email
so I emailed the back office and they said you need to apply online and you will then see if it is lifetime free or paid---

Dear sir,
I, Mr abc hold 3 ICICI credit cards-+
Lifetime free Platinum card ending xxx
Lifetime free Amazon card ending xxx
MakeMyTrip signature card ending xxx, for which I paid 2950

I request you to kindly give me your Sapphiro credit card lifetime free
I am a HNI with good credit rating of 831/900 and a 100% payment record

Kindly oblige and give me your Sapphiro credit card lifetime free.
Thanking you,
Yours Sincerely
Abc

We write with reference to your query regarding Credit Card.
Thank you for showing interest in ICICI Bank Credit Card.
You may apply for ICICI Bank Credit Card by visiting our website https://www.icicibank.com/ Select Credit Cards under Products _ Click on "Apply Now"

You can also visit the nearest ICICI Bank branch along with original proof of photo ID.
To locate the nearest ICICI Bank branch, visit maps.icicibank.com/mobile

We unable to confirm you will receive life time free credit card.
In case if application reflects as Joining fee and annual fee Nil, that means its a lifetime free credit card.

Sincerely,
xxx
Customer Service Associate
Team ICICI Bank

Last edited: