• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get Axis Magnus LTF?

iethanhuntz

TF Buzz
@Alwàys_Bélîevé_Yøursélf🎯
@Wealth is my birth right!

Is it possible to get Axis Magnus LTF if I don't hold an Axis Account?

My CTC is 31+ and I have multiple credit cards i.e., Amex Gold Charge (LTF) with 25 Lacs, ICICI (LTF) with 12 Lacs, HDFC DCB(LTF) with 11 lacs, and Citi Reward with 6.59 Lacs.
I can't move my salary account from ICICI since wealth+salary.

Would appreciate if someone can help getting the same.

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge

My CTC is 31+ and I have multiple credit cards i.e., Amex Gold Charge (LTF) with 25 Lacs, ICICI (LTF) with 12 Lacs, HDFC DCB(LTF) with 11 lacs, and Citi Reward with 6.59 Lacs.

I think with burgundy account along with salary credit more than 3 lakhs you can get

iethanhuntz

TF Buzz
What benefit you are getting on wealth account? In my opinion none. I don't think ICICI downgrades easily too. So if you have an option, you can move.
Honestly, its been years since i visited bank, everything is manage by RM, he comes to my place for everything even cash deposits. And even if i move my salary account, net credit would still not be 5+

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Do you have any RM's number who i could reach out.
i don't have axis account so can't help here, before moving salary the criteria of 3/5 lakhs could be changed , earlier it was 5 lakhs for LTF Magnus and they reduced to 3 lakhs per months till 31st may 2023, came to know through a post, i only said to move to burgundy salary only when the offer come back cause once you opened the account you can't avail this offer again, it for NBT only not existing, so keep it touch with your nearby axis bank RM/BM that would be better, or easier way is to apply for magnus paid without moving your salary.

iethanhuntz

TF Buzz
i don't have axis account so can't help here, before moving salary the criteria of 3/5 lakhs could be changed , earlier it was 5 lakhs for LTF Magnus and they reduced to 3 lakhs per months till 31st may 2023, came to know through a post, i only said to move to burgundy salary only when the offer come back cause once you opened the account you can't avail this offer again, it for NBT only not existing, so keep it touch with your nearby axis bank RM/BM that would be better, or easier way is to apply for magnus paid without moving your salary.
that make sense, will do that.

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Honestly, its been years since i visited bank, everything is manage by RM, he comes to my place for everything even cash deposits. And even if i move my salary account, net credit would still not be 5+
Yeah, agreed. I too have a wealth and salary account with ICICI. It is the relationship that matters 👍

In this case, I suggest you talk to Axis and being NTB, you may get FYF. My Magnus is FYF even without asking and in fact I came to know from forum it is FYF as there is no joining fee mentioned.

Virgo

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Need some guidance on similar topic. I am a Citigold Customer but as has been stated above, transition of Citi to Axis is still few months away. I hold a Magnus card with Axis.

I am planning to open new Burgundy account with Axis and have two options:
1) Open Burgundy using the usual deposit route and maintain AQB/TRV
2) Open Burgundy Salary account and move my salary credits here (it meets the per month salary criteria)

Wanted your suggestions on:

a) Which route (1 or 2) to take for opening the Burgundy relationship. I am leaning towards 2 as it relieves me from the need to maintain AQB/TRV. Is this understanding correct?

b) Any possibility to get my Magnus converted to LTF on the basis of salary credit? Can it be done for an existing Magnus or applicable only for newly issued cards?

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge

It won’t be possible now , as the offer is valid till 31st May only and atleast 1 salary credit is required also assuming 31+ that you mentioned is yearly package so net 3 lakh plus criteria would also not get fulfilled .
BTW how do you know that Amex gold charge limit is 25 lakhs ? As it’s a charge card and not credit card

iethanhuntz

TF Buzz
It won’t be possible now , as the offer is valid till 31st May only and atleast 1 salary credit is required also assuming 31+ that you mentioned is yearly package so net 3 lakh plus criteria would also not get fulfilled .
BTW how do you know that Amex gold charge limit is 25 lakhs ? As it’s a charge card and not credit card
True, the salary credit wont be net 3 lacs.

I'm an American Express employee and charge cards are spend driven product, more you use it, more you can spend. I have spend upto 25 lacs easily in the past, therefore, that's the approved amount upto which i can use my charge card. You can always call customer service and ask them to check for you how much you can use your charge card.

And, that's why I dont pay any membership fee either.