• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get an Axis ACE credit card if all doors are closed?

Akash777

TF Select
(1) Got an invitation on GPay for Axis ACE credit card. But when I clicked got an Error msg " You have an existing relationship with Axis Bank. Kindly apply from their website."
(2) Logged-In to Axis Bank website with my Axis Atlas credentials because I don't have SB account with them. Almost 14 credit cards are pre-approved from Magnus downwards but not Axis Ace.
(3) Then I called Axis Customer Care (3 times). They told they can issue me any credit card instantly but not Axis Ace because the option is not their. They told me to apply on GPay. I told them about the Error msg I got. They don't have any solution for this. Upon asking they even told ACE CC can't be applied from an Axis Bank branch also.

Is there any option left to get Axis Ace CC. Just by opening a basic savings acc in Axis Bank doesn't the pre-approved list is different and show Axis ACE?

Planning to close my Axis ATLAS because my expenditure is just around 2 Lac p.a. all inclusive of online + offline + utilities. Took Atlas and got 10K CV Points and availed airport lounge once.

Any advice will be precious for me...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231017-232538.png
    Screenshot_20231017-232538.png
    34.7 KB · Views: 39

Akash777

TF Select
Got Airtel Axis CC?

Also curious to know why you are specifically interested in ACE?
No. Airtel Axis is not there in the pre-approved list. I'm getting this card on Airtel app as FYF + Rs. 500 cashback as Welcome offer. But I'm not interested in Airtel Axis card and I'm not an Airtel customer.

The reason I'm interested in Axis ACE is : My annual spend is around 2 Lac = 60k Utilities + 40k Online + 1 Lac Offline.
And Axis ACE gives a combined returns of 3% for online, offline and utilities payment in my case.
I also like real cashback CC which credits cash to the card at the end of the month in the for of real cash. This 3% cashback returns will very much cover my 6 Yearly Subscriptions like Netflix, YouTube, Blinkist, Dashlane, Truecaller & Kaspersky (web + android) which costs just less than Rs. 6000/-

Noctis7

TF Select
Airtel or ace? I have the tata neu infinity already 😅 just need one axis

Since ACE has removed many MCCs and capped bonus CB at 500 pm, Airtel with its higher bonus % and limits is a more attractive card. Only advantage is the 2% on normal swipe. But the way things are going I would expect devaluations on Airtel soon as well.

Maybe Apply from someone else gpay?

It'll update their number as your number in axis
But you can change it later.
No need to change mobile number. Google pay is linked with our email not mobile number.
Just logon with your number. On 2nd page, app will ask you to write e-mail. There you write your friends/family member email (if they have received ace card invite) and ace card invite will show in your Google pay app.
Email ID you can change later after getting card.

CyberPsych

TF Ace
No need to change mobile number. Google pay is linked with our email not mobile number.
Just logon with your number. On 2nd page, app will ask you to write e-mail. There you write your friends/family member email (if they have received ace card invite) and ace card invite will show in your Google pay app.
Email ID you can change later after getting card.
I tried this and applying from other person's Gpay. If you already hold an existing Axis card and enter your number the application end page will say the same error (as shown in the image attached in the first post). So, pls add this note whenever you recommend this method to anyone.

Now I am looking to create a cheapest savings bank account to apply for Ace card.

Last edited:

sathish593

TF Buzz
Okay thanks. I have seen this, it needs 25,000 MAB. Any cheaper options?
Yes there are cheaper ones.. i opened one with 5k mab (semi-urban branch), once the account activation i cleared data of axis mobile app n re logged in, then i was able to see multiple pre approved credit cards including ace( i was a holding flipkart axis card prior to opening the savings account).

CyberPsych

TF Ace
Yes there are cheaper ones.. i opened one with 5k mab (semi-urban branch), once the account activation i cleared data of axis mobile app n re logged in, then i was able to see multiple pre approved credit cards including ace( i was a holding flipkart axis card prior to opening the savings account).
I am looking at myself when reading this. I will try visiting Axis bank and see if I can get la low MAB account. Otherwise I will open liberty account.