• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get Amex card without ITR/Salary slip?

Solution
getting Amex card without ITR or salary slip is very difficult unless you have high net worth (luxury car under your name, high value property, huge bank balance etc).
Amex Amex doesn't offer LTF card normally

I have gotten Amex Smart Earn card (not LTF) without ITR or salary slip and my net worth at that time was under 1 lakh.

My story -

I applied for the Smart Earn card about 2 years ago. They called and I refused to share them ITR (I'm self-employed) as it was not even more than 4 lakh at that time. No salary slips either. I asked for card-on-card method. They refused. I told them I can prove my income with my bank statement. They refused.So nothing happened on the application.

About 1 month later, a guy from there...

Pramtesh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
CITI Rewards, how did you make it unconditional LTF? How old your card was when this was converted to LTF?
Earlier i had Citi rewards Visa. FYF. Before the 1st year was about to finish. I asked bank to provide me LTF. They said Visa cannot be LTF. And hence bank offered me LTF on MasterCard. Now since MasterCard is unbanned. You all can approach Bank

prc1990

TF Legend
Earlier i had Citi rewards Visa. FYF. Before the 1st year was about to finish. I asked bank to provide me LTF. They said Visa cannot be LTF. And hence bank offered me LTF on MasterCard. Now since MasterCard is unbanned. You all can approach Bank
Thank You! For this year, already met the spend target and got this message today.

Dear Customer, Congratulations! You have spent Rs. YYYYY.00 in this membership year on Citi card ending XXXX, and successfully met the spend threshold. We are pleased to inform you that this year's annual fee will now be waived, subject to no reversals/refunds on your card. Thanks for choosing Citi, as your preferred partner.

Pramtesh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Almost all are LTF. Those which are Chargeable. I get it reversed. Without meeting the yearly spend.

HDFC Infinia
SCB Platinum
ICICI platinum
Yes Exclusive
Citi reward
Indusind Pinnacle
Kotak White & Royale
RBL titanium delight. Fees 750
HSBC platinum
Sbi simply save Fees 500
Onecard
Axis myzone &ACE fees for ACE 500
Bob Eterna
Idfc classic
Au Vetta
Managed to get my AU Vetta upgraded to Zenith

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Almost all are LTF. Those which are Chargeable. I get it reversed. Without meeting the yearly spend.

HDFC Infinia
SCB Platinum
ICICI platinum
Yes Exclusive
Citi reward
Indusind Pinnacle
Kotak White & Royale
RBL titanium delight. Fees 750
HSBC platinum
Sbi simply save Fees 500
Onecard
Axis myzone &ACE fees for ACE 500
Bob Eterna
Idfc classic
Au Vetta
How did you managed to get Indusind Pinnacle without joining charges & SCB Platinum on LTF?

Pramtesh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
How did you managed to get Indusind Pinnacle without joining charges & SCB Platinum on LTF?
Earlier I had Indusind platinum Aura LTF.
But last year I saw on Paisabazar. That Pinnacle was given LTF to new customer. So I spoke to bank. But they said if i want to upgrade. 15k joining fees will be payable. So I wrote to customer care. And shared the screenshot of Paisabazar. After a week I was approved LTF pinnacle.
SCB platinum was given LTF.
It was my 2nd card( But 1st as card to card applied)

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Earlier I had Indusind platinum Aura LTF.
But last year I saw on Paisabazar. That Pinnacle was given LTF to new customer. So I spoke to bank. But they said if i want to upgrade. 15k joining fees will be payable. So I wrote to customer care. And shared the screenshot of Paisabazar. After a week I was approved LTF pinnacle.
SCB platinum was given LTF.
It was my 2nd card( But 1st as card to card applied)
Please share me the screenshot that you saw on Paisabazar & send to Customer Care, please.