• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to cancel no cost emi on a merchant transaction but get the interest as discount?

pavan000

TF Premier
How to cancel no cost emi on a merchant transaction but get the interest as discount. For example, etailers give interest as discount upfront. How to retain that while cancelling the emi.

iAmSam

TF Buzz
I cancelled one more emi today. This time saved 34k with instant discount and no cost emi.
How to do this...

Step please

Like, if ordered with ICICI no coat emi discount so that day is transaction's first day

Then which day I have to cancel my emi transaction... To benefit the extra discount of NCEMI and I have to pay only final amount of that day's transaction...

How to do this...

Step please

Like, if ordered with ICICI no coat emi discount so that day is transaction's first day

Then which day I have to cancel my emi transaction... To benefit the extra discount of NCEMI and I have to pay only final amount of that day's transaction...
Step 1- order something with ncemi.
Step 2- wait 2-3 days for it to convert into emi.
Step 3- call customer care to cancel emi.

Btw you can cancel emi for free upto 14days from date of emi conversion.

purushotham

TF Select
For this purchase

From CC Account ₹ 74000 was deducted

₹ 6000 Instant discount was given

I had choosen 6Months EMI of ₹ 12459

EMI is 12459 * 6 months = 74759

So only 759 is extra amount or any other extra amount will be there excluding 759 ?

Will this 759 include processing fees & GST
Or any extra amount will be there.

My First Time EMI purchase so a confusion IMG_20231110_144617.jpg

iAmSam

TF Buzz
Step 1- order something with ncemi.
Step 2- wait 2-3 days for it to convert into emi.
Step 3- call customer care to cancel emi.

Btw you can cancel emi for free upto 14days from date of emi conversion.
Hi I ordered with NCEMI via ICICI credit card on 10th Nov 2023 from Amazon still today my transaction amount is not converted into emi as I shared the same.

So, should I wait more days for emi conver as my order yet to receive. Or I have to contact customer care...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-17-11-49-40-160_com.csam.icici.bank.imobile-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-17-11-49-40-160_com.csam.icici.bank.imobile-edit.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 26

nishant23

TF Neo
I did it last month.... But nothing as such happened...... Even gst and procesing fees was reversed..... The point is u have to do it within 15 days.... I have experience of axis, icici and hdfc... Nothing was charged...
Does it still work and are you sure we have to do it within 15 days, some comments say we have to do it after emi conversion