• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to book ( Miles & Smiles) Award Tickets for Me, My Wife and My Daughter from Turkish Airline. Through a Singal Account.l

Ankur dhanda

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
It would depend on the check in agent.
I had booked for my father using my card TK, and they didn’t ask for card used.

amanj86

TF Neo
Hi
I had completed a redemtion travel using my turkish miles on turkish flight, but still when i try to look for flight of 2 or more i get the error:

"
The first award ticket can only be issued under your name. If you want to have it issued for a loved one, please contact the nearest sales office."

Can anyone advice how can i get rid of this error, and atleast check for availability so that i can transfer miles and do reservation via the phone.

thanks

saketreddy

TF Premier
Hi
I had completed a redemtion travel using my turkish miles on turkish flight, but still when i try to look for flight of 2 or more i get the error:

"
The first award ticket can only be issued under your name. If you want to have it issued for a loved one, please contact the nearest sales office."

Can anyone advice how can i get rid of this error, and atleast check for availability so that i can transfer miles and do reservation via the phone.

thanks
Check in app

amanj86

TF Neo
Check in app
Screenshot_20231225-010542.png

Hi
Thanks for the reply, but there is no option to look for business or force it to find start alliance tickets.

It's only showing Turkish flights.

On web i can find air india seats if I go via the rede for star alliance.

Thanks in anticipation

saketreddy

TF Premier
Screenshot_20231225-010542.png

Hi
Thanks for the reply, but there is no option to look for business or force it to find start alliance tickets.

It's only showing Turkish flights.

On web i can find air india seats if I go via the rede for star alliance.

Thanks in anticipation
Ohh..for star alliance, check lifemiles or air canada or ANA. Then call turkish.