• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to book ( Miles & Smiles) Award Tickets for Me, My Wife and My Daughter from Turkish Airline. Through a Singal Account.l

sahil624

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi all, I transferred my ER points to Turkish Airlines. How much time usually it takes to reflect in the Turkish airlines account?

sahil624

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
In my case I am also a traveling member and booking ticket from my account. However, still it’s giving me the error. Any suggestions? The number mentioned in the thread is not working for me.

manzb

TF Premier
In my case I am also a traveling member and booking ticket from my account. However, still it’s giving me the error. Any suggestions? The number mentioned in the thread is not working for me.
Online you can book only yourself. Reach out to the cust care and they will do the needful over call.

sahil624

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Online you can book only yourself. Reach out to the cust care and they will do the needful over call.
Can you share any contact details for the same? I tried contacting on the number mentioned earlier in the thread but it’s not working.

manzb

TF Premier
Your call got connected? For me it just says ‘All lines to this route are busy’.
Yes.. only 8-10 days back I booked 2 tickets for a relative.. it took some 45 minutes, but happened over the call itself including payment.
Yesterday it was showing busy.. but now it is getting connected. So you can try now.

bhandchawla

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
How did you pay? I'm trying to pay over call but everytime it's throwing the invalid card error. I tried 2 credit cards both on VISA network.

saketreddy

TF Premier
How did you pay? I'm trying to pay over call but everytime it's throwing the invalid card error. I tried 2 credit cards both on VISA network.
Magnus, Reserve, Idfc wealth and Infinia should work effortlessly to pay the taxes via IVR as I've done number of bookings with them.

Also refunds are proceesed very quickly to the card, no problems faced.

bhandchawla

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Yes, it went through now.
Also, they asked to bring the credit card and ID at the airport - which I think would not be possible for me to give it to the person for whom I booked. What is the alternative in this case? Is it a mandatory process or can be skipped?

bhandchawla

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Turkish - (Dallas-Delhi) - I have also read some people went to their sales office for validating their card so as to avoid any trouble during boarding

saketreddy

TF Premier
Turkish - (Dallas-Delhi) - I have also read some people went to their sales office for validating their card so as to avoid any trouble during boarding
I travelled from DEL IST last month and they checked card at check in.

No checks from IST DEL.

Booked Air India yesterday from BOM to JFK and saw this in the e ticket.

If the cardholder is not the passenger, then the passenger should possess:
1. A photocopy of both sides of the card, which will have to be self-attested by the card holder authorizing the use of the card
for the purchase of the ticket. For security reasons, please strike out the Card Verification Value (CVV 3digit security code) on
the copy of your card.
2. This photocopy should also contain the name of the passengers, and the itinerary details for which the booking is made.
The above document should be produced at the time of check-in. If the passenger fails to comply with these conditions, Air
India reserves the right to deny the passenger(s) from boarding.