• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to apply for a BOB credit card online - step by step guide

Hello everyone,
if you are facing any problem while applying for BOB credit cards online, this post is for you.
1. Click on this link — https://bit.ly/370oK7H
This will open "Apply Now" page, use our special link to get support from our team and you'll get lifetime free credit card (easy/select/premier).

2. Fill in your personal details such as Name, Email id, Mobile No., Date of Birth as mentioned in your Aadhar & enter PAN No. Tick declaration boxes & Click here to generate OTP.

0003.jpg

3. On the next page you'll see a pop up - Enter the OTP in the space provided & Click on Verify OTP

0006.jpg

4. On the next page, Select your Occupation type & mention your Gross Annual Income so that system can recommend a suitable Card

0007.jpg

5. On the next page, select Vkyc & Please provide address for which you can furnish an authorised proof for e.g Aadhar

0009.jpg

6.On the next page, Fill all the details related to your employment unless marked as optional

0011.jpg

7. On the next page, BOB system will recommend you a suitable card & also showcase it’s key features

0012.jpg
Select one card of your choice and click on confirm.

8. On the next page, BOB will ask you to provide few more additional details as part of the application process. Please fill all details unless marked as optional.
9. On the next page, BOB will ask you to apply for add on card, but I'll recommend you to select "No" option and apply for add on card later.
10. On the next page, BOB will ask you to register for "Direct Debit" facility ( Auto debit - credit card bill payment), again select "NO"

0017.jpg

11. Now you have to upload —
a. your photo
b. Valid Id proof
c. Address Proof for address you’ve mentioned earlier
d. Last 2 Months Bank Statements showing Salary credited/ITR File/Other Bank Credit Card Statement With Card Photo Copy

0018.jpg

12. No this page you might face some problems, like - you are uploading pdf file, but system is that accepting that...
To solve this problem make sure you are not uploading password protected pdf file, remove any password from pdf file and try to upload, if this doesn't solve your problem, repair your pdf online, go to this website - https://www.ilovepdf.com/repair-pdf upload your pdf file and click on "Repair PDF".
Then upload new pdf file on bob website, Click on "Submit & Proceed"

13. On the next page accept terms & conditions and click on "Accept"
14. On the next page, you'll be asked to e-sign your documents using Aadhaar E-Sign, Select Yes & Complete e-signing process.

Done! you'll see your application number on the screen, note down your application number for future reference.

0038.jpg

If you have any questions, post here.

Attachments

• 0016.jpg
    0016.jpg
    375.2 KB · Views: 234
Last edited:

BhaiyaJi

TF Ace
I applied last week, not they are asking for some WFH consent from registered mail. Customer support is not able to explain what it that. On replying to the same mail they just repeated their words without explaining. Dont know what to do now.

gowthamv

TF Premier
I applied last week, not they are asking for some WFH consent from registered mail. Customer support is not able to explain what it that. On replying to the same mail they just repeated their words without explaining. Dont know what to do now.

Refer to this

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I applied for Bob eterna on their website on 1st April 2024, asked for other bank card, I mentioned Axis Atlas with 10L limit.

Uploaded Card Statement & Front-back of card hiding CVV.

Checked that it's declined.

Today got call in afternoon for home & office verification. Completed that. Verification guy was nice & polite.

Lets see what happens. Not keeping much hope 😄.

Sunil R

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I applied for Bob eterna on their website on 1st April 2024, asked for other bank card, I mentioned Axis Atlas with 10L limit.

Today got call in afternoon for home & office verification. Completed that. Verification guy was nice & polite.

did it show JF/AF or LTF while applying?

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Can we apply for Eterna offline via c2c? Any floor limit requirements that you know of?
Offline they are not doing C2C for eterna. Tried in Telibandha, Raipur Branch. They were ready to process C2C for easy, select & premier.

So I tried my luck online. Physical verification of home & office done on 3rd April, now waiting for update.

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
did it show JF/AF or LTF while applying?
Except Eterna, all three Easy,Select & Premier were unconditional LTF for limited period with zero JF/AF.

Only eterna has JF/AF. I still chose Eterna. If it gets approved, Will try later to convert it LTF on basis of NRV.

Sunil R

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Except Eterna, all three Easy,Select & Premier were unconditional LTF for limited period with zero JF/AF.

Only eterna has JF/AF. I still chose Eterna. If it gets approved, Will try later to convert it LTF on basis of NRV.
please update this post ... if u were able to make eterna ltf

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Mine Eterna credit card on basis of C2C with Axis Atlas is approved. Got message few mins back & showing in tracker too. Have to wait for card delivery to get details about limit & other details.

Attachments

• IMG-20240405-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20240405-WA0001.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG-20240405-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20240405-WA0000.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 10

bigbyte

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Mine Eterna credit card on basis of C2C with Axis Atlas is approved. Got message few mins back & showing in tracker too. Have to wait for card delivery to get details about limit & other details.
When I tried applying via C2C method, strangely it didn't give me option to upload Address proof and Income Documents at stage 4. Only ID proof and Photograph options were displayed. Later it asked for aadhar esign which I did.

Now I doubt card's approval.

I applied for Snapdeal Card and right after stage 1 i.e after providing mobile number PAN, followed by OTP, it fetched my address!!! My CKYC number was also fetched automatically and is mentioned on digital application form.

First time I experienced this.

@VISHESH_BANSAL

Last edited: