• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to apply for a BOB credit card online - step by step guide

Hello everyone,
if you are facing any problem while applying for BOB credit cards online, this post is for you.
1. Click on this link — https://bit.ly/370oK7H
This will open "Apply Now" page, use our special link to get support from our team and you'll get lifetime free credit card (easy/select/premier).

2. Fill in your personal details such as Name, Email id, Mobile No., Date of Birth as mentioned in your Aadhar & enter PAN No. Tick declaration boxes & Click here to generate OTP.

0003.jpg

3. On the next page you'll see a pop up - Enter the OTP in the space provided & Click on Verify OTP

0006.jpg

4. On the next page, Select your Occupation type & mention your Gross Annual Income so that system can recommend a suitable Card

0007.jpg

5. On the next page, select Vkyc & Please provide address for which you can furnish an authorised proof for e.g Aadhar

0009.jpg

6.On the next page, Fill all the details related to your employment unless marked as optional

0011.jpg

7. On the next page, BOB system will recommend you a suitable card & also showcase it’s key features

0012.jpg
Select one card of your choice and click on confirm.

8. On the next page, BOB will ask you to provide few more additional details as part of the application process. Please fill all details unless marked as optional.
9. On the next page, BOB will ask you to apply for add on card, but I'll recommend you to select "No" option and apply for add on card later.
10. On the next page, BOB will ask you to register for "Direct Debit" facility ( Auto debit - credit card bill payment), again select "NO"

0017.jpg

11. Now you have to upload —
a. your photo
b. Valid Id proof
c. Address Proof for address you’ve mentioned earlier
d. Last 2 Months Bank Statements showing Salary credited/ITR File/Other Bank Credit Card Statement With Card Photo Copy

0018.jpg

12. No this page you might face some problems, like - you are uploading pdf file, but system is that accepting that...
To solve this problem make sure you are not uploading password protected pdf file, remove any password from pdf file and try to upload, if this doesn't solve your problem, repair your pdf online, go to this website - https://www.ilovepdf.com/repair-pdf upload your pdf file and click on "Repair PDF".
Then upload new pdf file on bob website, Click on "Submit & Proceed"

13. On the next page accept terms & conditions and click on "Accept"
14. On the next page, you'll be asked to e-sign your documents using Aadhaar E-Sign, Select Yes & Complete e-signing process.

Done! you'll see your application number on the screen, note down your application number for future reference.

0038.jpg

If you have any questions, post here.

Attachments

• 0016.jpg
    0016.jpg
    375.2 KB · Views: 244
Last edited:
I just applied for a BOB Premier LTF card via C2C, but mentioned that I was new to bank (NTB). Forgot that I had an OneCard add-on from BOB.

1. Holding an add-on card from BOB - is it correct to assume that I am actually NOT new to bank?
2. Also, is the Premier LTF applicable only for NTB?
3. Does converting a VISA LTF card to Rupay revoke the LTF privileges?
4. Strangely, I was asked to upload just the photograph and the bank statement followed by Aadhaar e-sign. When do we get the Vkyc link? or is it physical verification as others have mentioned for a C2C application?

Sreebhargava

TF Buzz
I have applied for the bob card with the link provided above on may 7th or 8th, may 9th I got an email saying address proof is missing and I have sent them immly. Status is same till now, is there any way to follow up with them. I got bob premier as LTF and applied for the same

Ak2222

TF Buzz
I have applied for the bob card with the link provided above on may 7th or 8th, may 9th I got an email saying address proof is missing and I have sent them immly. Status is same till now, is there any way to follow up with them. I got bob premier as LTF and applied for the same
How to apply for BoB Premier LTF?

Ak2222

TF Buzz
I used the above link in this thread and it got approved and it took 1 month to get approved and limit is very very low 😪
Oh okay, but I am unable to upload any documents. I have reached till stage 4 but stuck there. Even customer care calls are just ringing and no response from their email. @TechnoFino any suggestions please

Sreebhargava

TF Buzz
Oh okay, but I am unable to upload any documents. I have reached till stage 4 but stuck there. Even customer care calls are just ringing and no response from their email. @TechnoFino any suggestions please
Try doing it from laptop bcoz even I had same issue in mobile and then opened the link from this page from laptop and worked properly

Ak2222

TF Buzz
Try doing it from laptop bcoz even I had same issue in mobile and then opened the link from this page from laptop and worked properly
It was through laptop and did through multiple browsers for each stage, Initially I had no option to enter OTP, then no option to choose card, no option to move to address page and then now left with no option to upload documents. Everytime I changed browser, cleared cache to reach till this stage.

Sreebhargava

TF Buzz
It was through laptop and did through multiple browsers for each stage, Initially I had no option to enter OTP, then no option to choose card, no option to move to address page and then now left with no option to upload documents. Everytime I changed browser, cleared cache to reach till this stage.
Their process is too slow, trying writing to their nodal officer, when my application got stuck i wrote to them explaining the whole issue and within 10 day i got my card

Sreebhargava

TF Buzz
Even if you are able to upload documents, They will ask for documents again at least 3-4 times.
yes That is what happened with me, only after writing to nodal officer they came for house verification and then moved the process. I got premier visa signature can i request for rupay card and which variant i may get any idea?? and which one is better as i already have hdfc tata neu plus, axis iocl and icici coral rupay cards

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
yes That is what happened with me, only after writing to nodal officer they came for house verification and then moved the process. I got premier visa signature can i request for rupay card and which variant i may get any idea?? and which one is better as i already have hdfc tata neu plus, axis iocl and icici coral rupay cards
Bob snapdeal rupay is one of the best. If you are already having bob card, then you can keep checking for pre approved offer on app. It's LTF.