• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to apply for a BOB credit card online - step by step guide

Hello everyone,
if you are facing any problem while applying for BOB credit cards online, this post is for you.
1. Click on this link — https://bit.ly/370oK7H
This will open "Apply Now" page, use our special link to get support from our team and you'll get lifetime free credit card (easy/select/premier).

2. Fill in your personal details such as Name, Email id, Mobile No., Date of Birth as mentioned in your Aadhar & enter PAN No. Tick declaration boxes & Click here to generate OTP.

0003.jpg

3. On the next page you'll see a pop up - Enter the OTP in the space provided & Click on Verify OTP

0006.jpg

4. On the next page, Select your Occupation type & mention your Gross Annual Income so that system can recommend a suitable Card

0007.jpg

5. On the next page, select Vkyc & Please provide address for which you can furnish an authorised proof for e.g Aadhar

0009.jpg

6.On the next page, Fill all the details related to your employment unless marked as optional

0011.jpg

7. On the next page, BOB system will recommend you a suitable card & also showcase it’s key features

0012.jpg
Select one card of your choice and click on confirm.

8. On the next page, BOB will ask you to provide few more additional details as part of the application process. Please fill all details unless marked as optional.
9. On the next page, BOB will ask you to apply for add on card, but I'll recommend you to select "No" option and apply for add on card later.
10. On the next page, BOB will ask you to register for "Direct Debit" facility ( Auto debit - credit card bill payment), again select "NO"

0017.jpg

11. Now you have to upload —
a. your photo
b. Valid Id proof
c. Address Proof for address you’ve mentioned earlier
d. Last 2 Months Bank Statements showing Salary credited/ITR File/Other Bank Credit Card Statement With Card Photo Copy

0018.jpg

12. No this page you might face some problems, like - you are uploading pdf file, but system is that accepting that...
To solve this problem make sure you are not uploading password protected pdf file, remove any password from pdf file and try to upload, if this doesn't solve your problem, repair your pdf online, go to this website - https://www.ilovepdf.com/repair-pdf upload your pdf file and click on "Repair PDF".
Then upload new pdf file on bob website, Click on "Submit & Proceed"

13. On the next page accept terms & conditions and click on "Accept"
14. On the next page, you'll be asked to e-sign your documents using Aadhaar E-Sign, Select Yes & Complete e-signing process.

Done! you'll see your application number on the screen, note down your application number for future reference.

0038.jpg

If you have any questions, post here.

Attachments

• 0016.jpg
    0016.jpg
    375.2 KB · Views: 235
Last edited:

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Looks like a temporary issue, I got the OTP now. However, I am not getting Eterna in the lost of recommended cards. Is there certain hidden criteria for it? I am salaried and have annual income more than 12L, and also cibil score is more than 750.
I'm also not getting eterna in the list

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
It asked me under existing relationship with bob. Below that any existing credit card. Tick yes. Even on email they've asked for existing card front photo and statement. Haven't still asked income proof. Keeping my fingers crossed

vn_1

TF Select
It asked me under existing relationship with bob. Below that any existing credit card. Tick yes. Even on email they've asked for existing card front photo and statement. Haven't still asked income proof. Keeping my fingers crossed
Thanks. I have not seen that. I just entered cutomer id , account number and moved to next stage.

rockyBalboa

TF Premier
Did you apply with c2c? For me while applying nowhere it asked me about existing card or limit. Did I miss something?
I applied last week with income documents. Didn't go for C2C. Existing BOB customer. Home verification done 3 days after application. No update after that. Waiting.

piyushp648

TF Buzz
Today i tried to apply using the link mentioned but for the question - "Would you like to apply for any of the Bank of Baroda Co-Brand credit cards (in case You are a Member of the Partner Institutions)?" only HPCL is coming that too is not unselectable....

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-20 at 8.20.35 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-20 at 8.20.35 PM.png
    149.8 KB · Views: 26

rockyBalboa

TF Premier
Today i tried to apply using the link mentioned but for the question - "Would you like to apply for any of the Bank of Baroda Co-Brand credit cards (in case You are a Member of the Partner Institutions)?" only HPCL is coming that too is not unselectable....
Why not apply for normal non co-branded card? Easy, select and premier are LTF until 31/03.

piyushp648

TF Buzz
Why not apply for normal non co-branded card? Easy, select and premier are LTF until 31/03.
That's what im trying to do, but earlier it wasn't giving me an option to select those. Restarted the application process after 30 mins, then I was able to apply. Provided all the documents, vKyc done today.

Anon1

TF Premier
That's what im trying to do, but earlier it wasn't giving me an option to select those. Restarted the application process after 30 mins, then I was able to apply. Provided all the documents, vKyc done today.
Will there be any physical verification of home address?

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
applied on 19 march for bob premier and completed vkyc same day
for 2-3 days, status was vkyc pending, then changed to under process
then after that agent came for physical verification at home and office (same agent at both places)

on 24 march got approval message

(personally i think bob's field verification is worst among all the banks, they ask too many questions and enter each and every details and also captures photo of ID's)

anyway to get rupay varient before dispatch ?

n00b

TF Premier
Do not use the link provided by TechnoFino; it is only for HPCL.

Use this link to apply: https://cardonline.bobfinancial.com/

Fill out the information again, and you will be given the option of applying for a new card or continuing with your previous application.

bimanpaul

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I am unable to apply for BoB credit card online (screenshot attached).
I had used BoB credit card in the past which I had closed 1 year back. Also, I am holding BoB Premier as add-on card.

I have checked with phone and email support but in vain. Support is really poor.

Can someone connect me for offline application?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230326_231821_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230326_231821_Chrome.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 28