• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to apply for a BOB credit card online - step by step guide

Hello everyone,
if you are facing any problem while applying for BOB credit cards online, this post is for you.
1. Click on this link — https://bit.ly/370oK7H
This will open "Apply Now" page, use our special link to get support from our team and you'll get lifetime free credit card (easy/select/premier).

2. Fill in your personal details such as Name, Email id, Mobile No., Date of Birth as mentioned in your Aadhar & enter PAN No. Tick declaration boxes & Click here to generate OTP.

0003.jpg

3. On the next page you'll see a pop up - Enter the OTP in the space provided & Click on Verify OTP

0006.jpg

4. On the next page, Select your Occupation type & mention your Gross Annual Income so that system can recommend a suitable Card

0007.jpg

5. On the next page, select Vkyc & Please provide address for which you can furnish an authorised proof for e.g Aadhar

0009.jpg

6.On the next page, Fill all the details related to your employment unless marked as optional

0011.jpg

7. On the next page, BOB system will recommend you a suitable card & also showcase it’s key features

0012.jpg
Select one card of your choice and click on confirm.

8. On the next page, BOB will ask you to provide few more additional details as part of the application process. Please fill all details unless marked as optional.
9. On the next page, BOB will ask you to apply for add on card, but I'll recommend you to select "No" option and apply for add on card later.
10. On the next page, BOB will ask you to register for "Direct Debit" facility ( Auto debit - credit card bill payment), again select "NO"

0017.jpg

11. Now you have to upload —
a. your photo
b. Valid Id proof
c. Address Proof for address you’ve mentioned earlier
d. Last 2 Months Bank Statements showing Salary credited/ITR File/Other Bank Credit Card Statement With Card Photo Copy

0018.jpg

12. No this page you might face some problems, like - you are uploading pdf file, but system is that accepting that...
To solve this problem make sure you are not uploading password protected pdf file, remove any password from pdf file and try to upload, if this doesn't solve your problem, repair your pdf online, go to this website - https://www.ilovepdf.com/repair-pdf upload your pdf file and click on "Repair PDF".
Then upload new pdf file on bob website, Click on "Submit & Proceed"

13. On the next page accept terms & conditions and click on "Accept"
14. On the next page, you'll be asked to e-sign your documents using Aadhaar E-Sign, Select Yes & Complete e-signing process.

Done! you'll see your application number on the screen, note down your application number for future reference.

0038.jpg

If you have any questions, post here.

Attachments

• 0016.jpg
    0016.jpg
    375.2 KB · Views: 239
Last edited:

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
I completed the application process. Last step i did was e-signed.

Application status: We have received your application and it is under process.

No VKYC link received.
Is it needed to ask for vkyc link ?
Or vkyc is not mandatory..
what will be next,, ? Office verification or Home verification..?
Vkyc link is not instant... It might take 1 week to 1 month for u to get that link... And physical verificatioj is subjective..... Happens for some people... I got in April 2022....Nothing was done... Not even a single phone call for verification was done...

biriyani

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
@TechnoFino need help in getting approval for BoB card. Don't know why, but they have rejected my application for Premier (showed up as full fee waived - no first year and annual fee with decent limit - around 2L+). I hold Onecard on BoB (converted from IDFC). Have asked them to give a proper reason why it was rejected but still not convinced that I will be able to convince them to approve it.

Looks like a temporary issue, I got the OTP now. However, I am not getting Eterna in the lost of recommended cards. Is there certain hidden criteria for it? I am salaried and have annual income more than 12L, and also cibil score is more than 750.

roshancc

TF Premier
Hello everyone, I am New to Technofino Community, On 3rd of January 2022 I applied for BOB HPCL Card everything went through seamlessly.

Next day the Field Agent called it was a Saturday around 5PM he called me and asked if he could verify my Office Address, I told him as its a Saturday, our office remain closed on Saturdays and Sundays .

BOB Filed Agent showed up at my office address anyway and asked the security people for details coincidently the security detail was new so he was not aware of who works where ,

Than BOB Filed Agent calls up and tells me he wants to verify my home address it was around 6PM and I was out of home I clearly convey it to him yet he went there anyway and asked my Neighbour for details my Neighbour was suspicious so called up and asked me I conveyed he is from BOB so they provided the agent with limited information .

Now my Application is still under process at least BOB should ask its agents to schedule an appointment before showing up unannounced.

Collector_sahab

TF Premier
Hello everyone, I am New to Technofino Community, On 3rd of January 2022 I applied for BOB HPCL Card everything went through seamlessly.

Next day the Field Agent called it was a Saturday around 5PM he called me and asked if he could verify my Office Address, I told him as its a Saturday, our office remain closed on Saturdays and Sundays .

BOB Filed Agent showed up at my office address anyway and asked the security people for details coincidently the security detail was new so he was not aware of who works where ,

Than BOB Filed Agent calls up and tells me he wants to verify my home address it was around 6PM and I was out of home I clearly convey it to him yet he went there anyway and asked my Neighbour for details my Neighbour was suspicious so called up and asked me I conveyed he is from BOB so they provided the agent with limited information .

Now my Application is still under process at least BOB should ask its agents to schedule an appointment before showing up unannounced.
Yes, it is true. BOB agent calls after they reach your nearby locality atleast.

roshancc

TF Premier
I only applied to use Rupay via Bhim should have asked HDFC to convert my Business Regalia to Rupay from Visa meh .
For a limit of 25K its too much Chaos lol.

roshancc

TF Premier
@TechnoFino need help in getting approval for BoB card. Don't know why, but they have rejected my application for Premier (showed up as full fee waived - no first year and annual fee with decent limit - around 2L+). I hold Onecard on BoB (converted from IDFC). Have asked them to give a proper reason why it was rejected but still not convinced that I will be able to convince them to approve it.

roshancc

TF Premier
Got my first BOB Card while applying it showed limit as 25000INR surprisingly its 100000INR .

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    413.7 KB · Views: 57

thekirang

TF Select
Applied on 2nd Jan,
Uploaded some documents after asking on Jan 4th.
Home Verification on Done today 🙂.

Waiting for next process..
😍.. now waiting for number to get registered for checking card limit before dispatch

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230127_140024_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20230127_140024_Messages.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 39