• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How Smart Buy reward points are calculated in HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card?

navonline7

TF Premier
I'm planning to book flight tickets worth 50k on Smartbuy using the Regaila CC. With the 2k daily and 4K monthly capping on RPs using the Regalia CC, how do I plan to get maximum RPs? Also, are Smartbuy RPs calculated from billing cycle to billing cycle or monthly (1st to 30/31st of a month)? @TechnoFino

Solution
I'm planning to book flight tickets worth 50k on Smartbuy using the Regaila CC. With the 2k daily and 4K monthly capping on RPs using the Regalia CC, how do I plan to get maximum RPs? Also, are Smartbuy RPs calculated from billing cycle to billing cycle or monthly (1st to 30/31st of a month)? @TechnoFino
calendar month not billing cycle.
if you have regalia, I'll suggest you to use 3rd party agents for better price.

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
calendar month not billing cycle.
if you have regalia, I'll suggest you to use 3rd party agents for better price.

Solution