• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

how much time should i wait to apply ultimate after closing current cards?

Altamash06

TF Buzz
Hi i am using stan c card applied in march 2021 and approved platinum rewards with 249900 after 1 year they Enhance my limit to 3.33 lac and upgrade my card to manhattan i also applied to smart card and received the card in march and now it's been more then 6 months no LE has offered and i want Ultimate card i had shared my ITR for LE and six months Axis bank statement for income proof but no reply from there. should i close my both stan c cards and reapply for ultimate on c2c basis with my DCB 5.37 lac limit or AP ICICI 5 lac limit or wait for LE. how much time should i wait to apply ultimate after closing current cards. @TechnoFino please suggest.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
As per SCB cust care if any of ur existing scb card have 4l limit then ultimate they can upgrade just over phone call (no need of docs or application).
So try to get LE from 3.33 to 4.01 atleast.....another thing they suggested if we've 3l limit in any scb card then if we've premium baking SB acc with them they can get ultimate on special approval route.

Altamash06

TF Buzz
i am holding Manhattan card with 50k rewards points if i upgrade to ultimate card the value of the reward points will be increased or the reward points will be decrease according to ultimate value or remain same?

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
i am holding Manhattan card with 50k rewards points if i upgrade to ultimate card the value of the reward points will be increased or the reward points will be decrease according to ultimate value or remain same?
SCB’s smart policy for rewards haha they credit points card wise and value of points accordingly.
I had rewards card and Manhattan both have same rewards value but still I was not able to combine and redeem
I hold savings account also so I had 3 different categories of points in their portal
Btw what’s ur Manhattan limit
I am stuck at 249900 for years no limit increase

Altamash06

TF Buzz
SCB’s smart policy for rewards haha they credit points card wise and value of points accordingly.
I had rewards card and Manhattan both have same rewards value but still I was not able to combine and redeem
I hold savings account also so I had 3 different categories of points in their portal

anirbanm

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi i am using stan c card applied in march 2021 and approved platinum rewards with 249900 after 1 year they Enhance my limit to 3.33 lac and upgrade my card to manhattan i also applied to smart card and received the card in march and now it's been more then 6 months no LE has offered and i want Ultimate card i had shared my ITR for LE and six months Axis bank statement for income proof but no reply from there. should i close my both stan c cards and reapply for ultimate on c2c basis with my DCB 5.37 lac limit or AP ICICI 5 lac limit or wait for LE. how much time should i wait to apply ultimate after closing current cards. @TechnoFino please suggest.
Apply ultimate C2C DCB

thunderbolt

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
As per SCB cust care if any of ur existing scb card have 4l limit then ultimate they can upgrade just over phone call (no need of docs or application).
So try to get LE from 3.33 to 4.01 atleast.....another thing they suggested if we've 3l limit in any scb card then if we've premium baking SB acc with them they can get ultimate on special approval route.
Can you give more details on the special approval route ?

kredit

TF Buzz
Hey,
Waiting for a LE from SC myself to apply for the Ultimate. Could your share the usage pattern for your Manhattan?

DevD

TF Premier
What is the highest limit SCB Ultimate credit card anyone received till now?
Do they give high limit as ICICI and HDFC bank. I have a very pathetic experience with SCB regarding credit limit. They do not increase credit limit as compared to other banks.
Can anybody share your experience with SCB regarding credit limit.

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
What is the highest limit SCB Ultimate credit card anyone received till now?
Do they give high limit as ICICI and HDFC bank. I have a very pathetic experience with SCB regarding credit limit. They do not increase credit limit as compared to other banks.
Can anybody share your experience with SCB regarding credit limit.
they are very prompt if you submit income docs.. voluntary increases, they are definitely slow