• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

how much time should i wait to apply ultimate after closing current cards?

Altamash06

TF Buzz
Hi i am using stan c card applied in march 2021 and approved platinum rewards with 249900 after 1 year they Enhance my limit to 3.33 lac and upgrade my card to manhattan i also applied to smart card and received the card in march and now it's been more then 6 months no LE has offered and i want Ultimate card i had shared my ITR for LE and six months Axis bank statement for income proof but no reply from there. should i close my both stan c cards and reapply for ultimate on c2c basis with my DCB 5.37 lac limit or AP ICICI 5 lac limit or wait for LE. how much time should i wait to apply ultimate after closing current cards. @TechnoFino please suggest.

Indian

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
If your 2 cards reported as 1 account in Cibil please check and confirm. I want to apply ultima. I have the required limit on other SCB card.
Don’t come conclusion on my opinion! SCB is weird , but most of my friends cibil showing one account , you please confirm with our members who having two cards in SCB for further clarification.

DevD

TF Premier
Don’t come conclusion on my opinion! SCB is weird , but most of my friends cibil showing one account , you please confirm with our members who having two cards in SCB for further clarification.
If your 2 cards reported as 1 account in Cibil please check and confirm. I want to apply ultima. I have the required limit on other SCB card.
I have two cards of SCB. I applied for manhattan card, got approved , received the card, then calling CC to issue one more card sc titanium card. Both card have shared limit and in CIBIL only one account is showing. This is because There was only one application from me i.e. for manhattan. But if I apply separately for a fresh card on c2c basis there will be a hard enquiry in cibil but don't know if approved then separate account will be reflected in cibil or not.

Tosh

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Not much to share on this as I do not have any card from SCB or multiple cards from a single bank.

Although I think if there are two unique cards then there will eventually be two accounts reported in CIBIL unless SCB has some wierd criteria, maybe cibil is not updated yet?

zaid_2913

TF Premier
I did checked today morning, He has 2 accounts. He applied both the cards with complete documentaion in 4 years gap. Maybe if we apply other card on the basis of existing card single account will be reflected. Not Sure.

DevD

TF Premier
can i apply ultimate via my diners c2c basis with limit of 5.37 alreday having Manhattan and smart with combined limit of 3.33 lac
If you want ultimate then you can apply c2c with minimum 5 lakhs limit in other card. SC is very very sluggish in LE.. your current limit on sc will not increase anytime soon. so better go for c2c with other bank card.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
If you want ultimate then you can apply c2c with minimum 5 lakhs limit in other card. SC is very very sluggish in LE.. your current limit on sc will not increase anytime soon. so better go for c2c with other bank card.
Couple of questions if an old card which recently got 5 lac limit will it be ok to apply for ultimate?
Moreover I already hold an scb card is it possible to apply c2c bcos their online portal asking to validate the old card for verification