• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How many you’re closing Axis Cards?

Riya Sharma

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Have atlas , Airtel and ace. All paid and devalued yesterday

Also they blocked the ER account for that non personal spends issue. Have sent all invoices and hope they atleast unblock before 20th april

Then will close atlas for sure. Airtel is still useful for Airtel black connection but not sure about ace. Any benefit other than 5% on gpay ?
How much did you have in er?

arone

TF Buzz
Still why would you hold magnus with spend 50k criteria for lounge. ..
Isn't hdfc 5k criteria lesser evil .
Doesn't matter Burgundy salary, investment ..
Whats remains the question is the worth of business m4b customer give to axis isn't worth what's he will be getting in return.

Why not move to hdfc for DcB metal LTF/FYF with 3 lakh salary account or chunk of Fd amount.
I thought for hdfc it was 1lakh for credit and 5k for debit

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I have Atlas ( got last month ), will use for a year & then i may cancel it before renewal next year.

Privilege I will cancel before renewal in November.

Airtel I will keep because even after devaluation, it's still useful for me as I have multiple airtel prepaid connection & broadband. Plus I use it for electricity payment.

iROS

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
i would recommend everybody to close all of their paid Axis cards and only keep the LTF ones. If they put out a worthwhile card in the future you will have an easier time getting it since you already have one of their cards. In the meanwhile use their cards only for bank offers.
Truly makes a sensible decision.

captaintorchtm

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have Atlas ( got last month ), will use for a year & then i may cancel it before renewal next year.

Privilege I will cancel before renewal in November.

Airtel I will keep because even after devaluation, it's still useful for me as I have multiple airtel prepaid connection & broadband. Plus I use it for electricity payment.
yup still makes sense to complete atlas 3L milestone as its not changed and may try to go higher if you wish.

mastfun

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Today ! ?
Yes, First thing I did in the morning! They insisted me not taking the decision :D I transferred the money to Kotak with 7.2% Savings Account!

1. I have SBI Elite LTF and ICICI Emeralde Metal card for BMS BOGO along with IDFC First Wealth LTF for BOGO from Paytm. Indus EazyDiner LTF for 400 off for two movies!
2. I have ICICI Emeralde Metal + Capitalone Venture X for Unlimited Longue access.

ICICI Emeralde gives 1:1 redemption on Hotels and Flights coupons.
Amex Platinum Travel card for Taj Vouchers and cashback offers.

Only thing I am gonna miss is the Meet and Greet and it has been devalued now with not much benefits!

Last edited: